Anurag asks maya will you marry me?

Sonal tells Kabir that I need you to take Anurag to the recovery room. Kabir tells Sonal that I will take Anurag to the recovery room now. Sonal tells Kabir that's not a problem with me at all. Kabir agrees.

Suhani asks maya will Anurag get alright from his surgery. Maya tells suhani that I'm pretty sure that Anurag will become alright from his surgery. Suhani tells maya that I hope so too. Maya agrees.

Dekho na plays.......

Sonal comes out from the room. Maya gets up from her seat. Maya asks Sonal how is Anurag now. Sonal tells maya that Anurag is out of danger and his surgery went on successful. Maya asks Sonal when can I go and meet him. Sonal tells maya that you can go and meet him within 10 minutes from now. Maya agrees. Sonal leaves the hallway now.

Suhani asks maya is Anurag okay from his surgery. Maya tells suhani that Anurag is okay from his surgery. Suhani asks maya when can we go and meet Anurag. Maya tells suhani that we can go and meet Anurag within 10 minutes from now. Suhani tells maya that should be fine with me for now. Maya agrees.

Ranveer comes with flower. Mishti asks Ranveer what's this flower for. Ranveer tells mishti that this flower is for your proposal. Mishti tells Ranveer that you don't need a flower for your proposal but you can just ask for a proposal only. Ranveer tells mishti that I don't care about this. Mishti asks Ranveer will you tell me your proposal now. Ranveer tells mishti that I will tell you my proposal now. Mishti tells Ranveer that should be fine with me for now. Ranveer agrees.

Ranveer asks mishti will you marry me. Mishti tells Ranveer that I will marry you. Ranveer tells mishti that you have mentioned to me that you won't marry me but now you have changed your mind to marry me. Mishti tells Ranveer that I did that for you so you can be happy for this. Ranveer tells mishti that if this decision is final then I don't have a problem with that. Mishti agrees.

Chup chup ke plays.......

Suhani asks maya should we go and meet Anurag now. Maya tells suhani that I guess that we can go and meet Anurag now. Suhani tells maya that I guess so too. Maya agrees.

Ranveer asks mishti when will we get married to each other. Mishti tells Ranveer that we will get married to each other within a few months from now. Ranveer tells mishti that should be fine with me for now. Mishti agrees.

Maya and Suhani goes into the room. Anurag is sleeping in his bed. Suhani asks maya when will Anurag wake up. Maya tells suhani that Anurag will wake up until he regains his consciousness from his accident. Suhani agrees.

Maya and Suhani sits down on the side of Anurag. They wait for Anurag to regain his consciousness. Anurag's finger moves. Maya asks Suhani is Anurag waking up. Suhani tells maya that I'm pretty sure that Anurag is waking up now. Maya tells suhani that you might be right on this. Suhani agrees.

Anurag opens his eyes and he sees maya on his side. Anurag asks maya where am I. Maya tells Anurag that you are in the hospital. Anurag asks maya will you marry me. Maya tells Anurag that I will marry you. Anurag agrees.

Maya tells suhani that Anurag wants to get married to me. Suhani tells maya that didn't you have a husband earlier in your past. Maya tells suhani that I had a husband in my past. Suhani asks maya who was your husband in the past. Maya tells suhani that my husband was Arjun. Suhani tells maya that you had been married to Arjun. Maya tells suhani that Arjun has died in a major blast. Suhani asks maya who has killed Arjun in this major blast. Maya tells suhani that deepika has killed Arjun in this major blast. Suhani asks maya will you get married for the second time. Maya tells suhani that I will get married for the second time. Suhani asks maya who will be your second husband. Maya tells suhani that my second husband will be Anurag. Suhani tells maya that's great news to hear for now. Maya agrees.