Chapter Nine

3rd Person POV 

Ashton pulled Kat out of the car, and Aiden stormed out my side to get to her.

"You! I told you to stay away from my sister!" Ashton raged at him, his nostrils flaring. Ash had pushed Kat to Michael and Luke, who kept a form grip on her. 

"Since when do you care what she does?! She can do what she wants to do and who she wants to spend time with! Katrina's doesn't need her bully of a brother making every decision for her!" Aiden shot back.

"You think she likes and want to be with you?"

"Yes, infact I do." Katrina said, trying to pry herself from Michael's grip.

"You're crazy. Both of you."

"Why?! Because we love each other?! Because I finally found soemone a who treats me right?! Why am I crazy, Ashton? I'd really love to know!"

"You're crazy because the first boy who has ever said anything nice to you you think you're in love with him. You're pathetic, Katrina. A weak, worthless, ugly little girl who is so dependent on everyone that you love the first boy to come along! There's a reason that no boy has ever liked you. There's a reason that you just now had your first kiss in that car." Aiden suddenly punced in Ashton, tackling him to the ground.

Luke and Michael pushes the shocked girl away, runnign to pull apart the two boys wrestling on the floor. Michael held back Aiden, who was struggling to hit Ashton. Ashton managed to escape Luke's hold, and punched Aiden.

"Stop! Stop, it!" Katrina cried, putting herself infront of Aiden. Ashton went in for another hit in that moment, and punches Katrina to the ground. 

Aiden took Michael's shock as his chance to hit Ashton once again. The teary-eye's girl pulled herself up, helping Michael and Luke shove Ashton and Aiden away from each other.

"Don't, Aiden. Don't do it." She said, pulling him away.

"You're dead, you bastard!" Aiden tried to charge again, but Luke stopped him.

"Calm down. No more punches, okay?" He tried to persuade them.

"Okay, how about kicks?" Aiden kicked Luke's shin, making to Ashton once again. However, Ashton was prepared. He knocked Aiden to the ground, and kicked his guts.

"Stop it! Stop! You animal! You'll kill him!"

"If he dies he dies." Ashton seethed, once again kicking him. Katrina pushes him away, putting her full body wait on Ashton, who was caught off-guard, so they both fell to the ground.

"You hurt everyone around you, Ashton! Just stop and look back on who've you hurt, who's heart you've torn apart. All those girls you've slept with, and then broke their hearts the next day. You drove away everyone who even tried to get close to you except for Luke and Michael. You physically and mentally hurt me, Ashton. Your own sister. Your baby sister. You burned me with your cigarettes. Beat me everyday, and played a crucial part in me being suicidal." 

Tears flowed freely down her face, dropping and soaking into the ground.

"Please don't hurt him. I love him." She begged, and Ashton finally let the fight grow cold. Katrina got off her brother, and crawled over to Aiden, who was bloody and bruised on the ground.

"Shh, I'm here. I've got you." She cooed in his ear. She pet his hair, blowing softly in his face. "Go home, Ashton."

"But-"

"Go home!" He left with his friends, leaving the loving pair on the side of the empty road.

"Let's get you home." She smiled, helping the hurting boy into the passenger seat.

"Kat?"

"Yes?"

"I love you too."