Chapter Twenty Four

Ashton's POV 

(A few weeks later)

I watched from the doorway as Kat wrapped her hair around the hot curling iron.

"Okay, so why do you insist on doing all of this?" I held up her dress in my hands, examining it.

"Because I want to look nice. Aiden deserves the best." I rolled my eyes. 

"Please don't come back with hickeys. I don't want to help you cover them up."

"Fine. But no promises." She giggled.

"Does this- Kat! Look at this dress! It's so low cut in the front." I gasped.

"No it doesn't. There is no dip anywhere in the dress." She snatched the blue fabric from my hands. "Turn around." 

"You going to wear a necklace?"

"No. With this dress a necklace would over do it."

"Ah." 

"So.. how do I look?" I turned around and saw Kat standing there looking stunning.

"Beautiful." I smiled. Tears definitely did not come to my eyes.

"Are you crying?"

"N-no." I fanned my face. 

"Awe, come here."

"My baby is all grown up!" I joked. A knock on the door interrupted us. 

"Ah! No no no no! Uh, go answer it, I still need to finish my hair and brush my teeth!" She scurried back into her bathroom.

"Calm down, I'll occupy him for a second."

I jogged downstairs, swinging the door open.

"Hey, Aiden." He was standing there in a suit with his hair combed to the side.

"Uh, hi, Ashton. Is uh, Kat almost ready?" You could tell He was nervous.

"She should be coming down in a few seconds." We stood there awkwardly. "So... where do you plan on taking her?"

"Well, first I'm going to take her to a fancy restaurant. Then we'll go and-"

"Don't let me hear it! You said it was a surprise!" Kat said as she came down the stairs.

Aiden was awestruck, his mouth was ajar and his eyes widened. Katrina blushed under his gaze.

"Kat, w-wow. You look.... gorgeous." She became redder.

"Well, you two love birds have fun, but no sex or anything like that."

"Oh, my gosh, Ash." Kat turned away embarrassed.

"Okay, now you can go." Aiden took her hand, leading her out to his car. He opened her door for her, and then ran to his side.

I'm happy for them. They've found each other, both have found people who love the other unconditionally, and they will probably spend the rest of their lives together.

Katrina and Aiden are ment to be together, whether they or anybody else likes it or not.