Chapter Nineteen

Katrina's POV 

I woke up to a steady heart monitor beating in my ear but no Aiden.

"A-Aiden?" I called while rubbing my eyes. I saw a folded piece of paper attached to the side if the monitor.

Kat,

I went to go grab you food 'cause there's no way in hell I'm going to let you eat that stuff in the cafeteria when there's a perfectly good restaurant a quarter block away. 

Be back in thirty minutes.

Love, Aiden

He's such a sweetheart.

Suddenly Ashton barged into my room with Michael on his heels and sunflowers in his hands.

"Hello, Ashton." I spit, crossing my arms and turning away from him.

"Kat, please listen to me."

"Go ahead."

"Okay so, look, I'm not the best with apologies, but I really, really, really am sorry. I shouldn't have lied or done those things to you. I'm an ass for it. I just saw what dad was doing and thought to do it too. I know you probably don't want to forgive me but please, that's all I want."

"Ashton..."

"Please just think about it."

"I'm sorry too."

"For what?"

"For not forgiving you right away. And for yelling at you on the street. Aiden told me everything."

"Even-"

"Even him leaving me, yes."

"So, will you forgive me?" Ashton pleaded with wide eyes.

"Yes." He squealed and trapped me in a hug, holding me forcully against his chest. He kissed my cheek.

"What's going on?" Aiden walked in with a paper bag of food.

"Ashton asked for my forgiveness, and he got it."

"Why?" Aiden spit.

"Aiden!" I scolded. "Why are you always so mean to him?"

"Cause he's a fucking prick."

"Aiden, leave, now."

"What?"

"Leave. If you're going to be a jerk, then you can leave." I told him.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes, and sighed felt a pit in my stomach watching him leave. Ashton and Michael turned to me with shocked expressions.

"What?"

"You never talk to him that way."

"Well you obviously have never experienced the fed-up bitchy side of me, then."

"I like it." Ashton giggled.

I don't. I want Aiden and I just sent him away because I was being a bitch, but he was being bitchier and he kind of deserved to be sent away, but I still want to see him.

I wish I hadn't done that.