Chapter Thirty Two

Katrina's POV 

Aiden must be cheating on me.

I don't want to assume thing too quickly, but it really seems like he is.

"Hey Kat! Where's Aiden?" Ashton gleamed as he let me in.

"H-he said he was tired, so he dropped me off here."

"Oh, well you want to play video games with Michael and me? We're about to order some pizza."

"Mm, okay, I guess." He led me downstairs to Michael's basement, where he was furiously clicking his controller.

"Hey Kat..." He mumbled.

"Hi Michael." Ashton sat down on the couch, patting the place next to him. We sat down, and watched as Michael suddenly shot up, yelling at the TV.

"You piece of trash son of a bitch!" He fumed. He had died on his game.

"Bro, calm down."

"It's just a game." I mumbled, and Michael slowly turned around to stare me dead in the eyes.

"Just a game?" His voice was shrill and quiet. "I spent five fucking days getting to that level! And now it's all down the drain because of... because of Brock_97. Well, fuck you Brock_97! You fucking suck!"

The door bell ringing brought Michael half out of his trance, and he ran upstairs to go pay the pizza guy.

"Kat, is everything okay? Did Aiden do something to you?"

"No. Well, not really. Let's just talk about it later."

"I know what that means. You're never gonna talk to me about it."

"Please, I need more information before telling you. Can it please be later?"

"Yeah. Of course, but you will tell me eventually."

"Yeah." Of course I wasn't long to confess to him. Sure he's my brother, but if Aiden is cheating on me, I can handle it myself. "Uh, Ash, I think I'll just go back to Aiden's place." I stood up, heading to the stairs.

"Okay. I'll drive you."

"I want to walk."

"Kat, I don't feel comfortable letting you walk by yourself."

"Ashton it'll be fine. It's like the same distance as our old house was to school."

"I know, but-"

"Ashton. I'm walking back to Aiden's house. Okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Fine. Just please be careful."

"Whatever." I made my way upstairs, seeing Michael plating up the pizza.

"Going so soon?"

"I-I'm just feeling a little tired. I'm gonna go back to Aiden's place."

"Oh, okay. Bye." He turned back to his food.

"Bye." I left the house, enjoying the warm weather as I casually strolled down the side of the road.

Almost the entire walk my brain was filled with possible things Aiden was doing right now. I narrowed it down the to two most likely. He could actually be sleeping, or seeing some girl behind my back because he doesn't love me anymore and thinks I'm boring, clingy, and demanding.

Before I knew it, I was infront of Aiden's house.

His car wasn't parked in the driveway.

"A-Aiden?" I called out, hopeful he was there. I checked every room in the house, no sign of him.

This is it. He's going to come home drunk with a slutty blonde on his shoulder (no offense to blondes, I'm one) and kick me out. 

But maybe he won't. Maybe he got hungry and went out to get something to o eat or go grocery shopping.

Or maybe he's having sex with another girl.

I'm sure that's not the case. Aiden's a good guy. If he liked someone and didn't like me, then he'd probably kindly break up with me.

I began raiding his fridge for ice cream. He had six containers of it in the freezer, so I helped myself to one.

I flipped through the the channels on cable, deciding on the original The Parent Trap.

"Please come home soon, Aiden." I muttered. I know it's really clingy and obsessive of me, but I just want Aiden to be by my side right now, letting me cuddle into his side and steal his warmth. And if my suspicions are right, then he's probably letting some other girl do that.