Chapter 32

Kaihan looked at him amused "why does he have your phone"

Mengrui pointed at Shuanghui "jealous man"

everyone looks at Shuanghui and Shuanghui smiled and let go of Mengrui's hand "I'll go and get Xing... and the phone" he heads back upstairs Mengrui streatches out his hand from the strong grip

when Shuanghui came back down Tang stood up "one more thing before I leave, get your ring"

Mengrui looked at him confused "why?"

Shuanghui glared at tang with Xing in his arms "if i mess up the tie, then someone will have to waste time fixing it again"

Li Baotian left the room coverig his face as Shuanghui came in mumbling as he walked passed "get the damn dog out already"

Tang smirked "see I told you a tie would work good" looking at Kaihan"

Kaihan laughed "yeah you're right, I knew he couldn't do them but I didn't think about that"

Shuanghui inwardly hissed "shut it before you regret it"

Juanshou smiled and spun his keys on his fingers "your plan failed, and yet you are still happy enough to make jokes that could get you beaten up, it's times to go, Ayi ready when you are"

Meirong smiled at Juanshou "Thank you, and thank you Li Rongshu for having us over for Christmas"

Rongshu shook her head and smiled "it was nothing really, we are family now after all, and we can thank our husbands for that"

Meirong smiled and nodded to her "yes"

Shuanghui and Mengrui looked at eachother then their mothers

Tang put his hand on Shuanghui's shoulder and whispered something in his ear, he shook Tang of him nudging him with his leg "go home already" Shuanghui snarlled

Tang laughed lightly before bowing his head to Li Rongshu "thank you for having my Ayi, see you soon" he smiled and walked out as Rongshu waved her hand to say it was nothing

Juanshou smiled "I'll be in the car"

Meirong and Aixian bowed there heads saying thank you and followed Juanshou as did meiron only for his hand to be grabbed by Shuanghui

"I'll come back tomorrow ma" Shuanghui said as he walked out with Mengrui who was once again struggling to get his hand free, Xing barked in Shuanghui's arm

Kaihan smirked "are you really going to make it back this time"

Shuanghui sighed and ignored him putting Xing in the car with Mengrui's mother and father shuttig the door "alright bro, get them off home"

Mengrui wide eyed starred at the car "hey! how are we.."

Shuanghui looked at Mengrui and smiled "there's not enough room for all 5 of us so we will take my bike"

Mengrui's face went pale "w...why the bike"

Shuanghui puts the helmet on Mengrui "because you hold onto me for a change"

Mengrui starred at him blankly "pervert....."

Shuanghui laughed putting on his helmet after getting on the bike holding his hand out to mengrui "lets go home"

Mengrui took his hand getting on the bike "I only hold on because I don't like this" he then wraps his arms around his waist

Shuanghui patted his hands "yeah yeah, I know" he drives off, getting to Mengrui's house just after Juanshou and Mengrui's parents

Mengrui got of the bike and petted Xing who had run over to him

Juanshou smiled and waved "see ya tomorrow Didi, the kids want to see you before we go home, so don't forget.... bring Mengrui to if you want"

Shuanghui smiled and waved to his gege, he got of the bike and went over to Mengrui to take the helmet off him

Mengrui looked up at him "are you really staying?"

Shuanghui nodded putting he helmets away "I can't sleep peacefully without you"

Mengrui looked away blushing as he picked up Xing and headed inside, shortly followed by Shuanghui

Shuanghui shut the door behind him and once mengrui put Xing down he put his arms around Mengrui "I refuse a divorce"

Mengrui stood still as the arms surrounded him into a hold, listening to Shuanghui's words he looked up at him leaning his head back "why is that"

Shuanghui smiled and gave him a quick kiss before whispering "I don't think I can give you up"

Mengrui blushed and nudged him back "my parents are here, let go"

Shuanghui lets go "i'm telling them I'm not going to divorce you

Mengrui looked at him shocked "are you crazy? you have definitely gone mad"

Shuanghui grabbed Mengrui's chin and pulled him close "I tell them using my tongue, either with words or actions, by actions I'll kiss you infront of them"

Mengrui's eyes widened as he blushed and pulled Shuanghui's hand off him "stop sayig stupid things" he then walked off and headed to his room

Shuanghui sighed "it maybe stupid but it's the truth... Mengrui..."

Meirong walked out of the kitchen, she saw Shuanghui who looked kinda upset and walked over to him "whats wrong?"

Shuanghui looked at Meirong and smiled "Nothing Ayi.... I don't think I should stay tonight" he said as he looked towards the stairs

Meirong followed his gaze "is he upset? Does he know you are going?"

Shuanghui shook his head and smiled "no, he didn't seem to pleased about the idea anyways"

Meirong shook her head "he will miss you again, he may not have said it that boy is good at hiding his emotions, but I am his mother and he stuck by your side the whole day, I'm positive he missed you"

Shuanghui thought for a moment "alright, I'll talk to him before I leave" he bowed his head to Meirong before heading upstairs

Mengrui was lay on his bed after taking off his tie and was reading a book, when Shuanghui came in he looked over before going back to his book

Shuanghui walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to him "what you reading?"

"a book...."

Shuanghui leaned over him and pulled the book away "i'm gonna go home"

Mengrui starred at him blankly "Stay.... you don't have to go...."

Shuanghui smirked mischievous "give me a reason to stay"

Mengrui looked away "I want you to stay" he said in a quiet shy voice