Chapter 34

Mengrui's face was buried against Shuanghui's chest, Shuanghui was on his side with Mengrui against him, Xing was at the bottom of the bed curled up between their feet, he lifted his head and barked as the door was opened.

Dong Dianfa stared frozen at the two asleep in bed, "What the hell!" his loud voice burst out in shock waking up the peaceful couple

Mengrui sat up and looked towards the bedroom door "what are you shouting for?" he asked in confusion the looked back to Shuanghui "ah..."

Shuanghui sighed and got up off the bed "morning" he grumbled from being disturbed and looked out the window

Mengrui watched Shuanghui then looked at Dong "why are you here so early?"

Dong pointed at Shuanghui "What about him!" his voice was still raised with an angry tone instead of shocked now

Mengrui got up off he bed and pushed Dog out shutting the door behind them "stop raisig your voice, he doesn't matter, what time is it..."

Dong eyes where furious but his voice calmed a bit "doesn't matter, that punk was lay in your bed cuddling you and it doesn't matter, what the hell, I came because I couldn't get ahold of you since yesterday's cut off, why are you with him"

Mengrui sighed "long story short, I was kidnapped after you left, taken to his parents yesterday where ma and pa also where, and he followed home last night... well more like brought me back"

Dong frowned "why didn't you call"

Mengrui yawned a bit "I lost my phone for a bit but I found it again, the battery died..."

Shuanghui opened the door letting Xing out "He's hungry since we over slept..." completely ignoring Dong

Mengrui looked at Shuanghui and lead Dong to the stairs "I need to have breakfast, lets go

Mengrui looked back at Shuanghui again before dissapearing from sight, Shuanghui sighed and went back into the bedroom scratching the back of his neck, he traced his fingers across the leather string around his neck before undoing the necklace looking at the ring that was hanging on it, he sat on the bed and sighed.

Taking the ring of the string and squeezed it in his hand, he looked towards the door "jealousy will be the death of me..." he held the ring tightly in his hand and lay back on the bed

Mengrui was eating his breakfast his mother was sat watching some drama on Tv and Dong was sat by Mengrui starring at him "you answer me once you've finished"

Mengrui looked at him "I already told you"

Dong frowned "that doesn't explain why you was both in the same bed, there is an extra room here"

Mengrui shrugged "he must have fell asleep there.... better then the floor"

Dong looked at him confused

Mengrui finished off his breakfast "when I got out of hospital he stayed over, when Ma told me to wake him up he was asleep on the floor, by his brothers reactions I take it they are use to him sleeping like that which tells me he usually sleeps on the floor, I don't think ma would be happy if I let a guest sleep on the floor"

Dong huffed in disapproval "He's and uninvited guest, plus why didn't he just go home"

Mengrui starred at the table for a moment ..."he wasn't uninvited"

Dong frowned "Do you like him or something" dong then laughed at his stupid remark "of cause not" Dong facial expression changed to concerned as Mengrui got up and got Shuanghui breakfast

Dong starred at him "please tell me you don't"

Mengrui looked at him "I don't know.... just stay here" he said before walking up the stairs, he looked at Shuanghui lay on the bed putting the food down "you should eat to"

Shuanghui looked at Mengrui "come here" he said holding out the hand that doesnt have the ring in

Mengrui looked at his hand and walked over not taking his hand "what?"

Shuanghui smiled and grabbed Mengrui's top, pulling him down to kiss him but stopped just before touching his lips "kiss me"

Mengrui eyes widened and starred at Shuanghui "what!?"

Shuanghui smiled lightly, he had a kinda sad look in his eyes, the tone of his voice had saddened as he whispered the words again "Kiss me Xiao Rui"

Mengrui heart was racing as he starred closely at the man infront of him, there face so close to one another, his face flushed with embarrassment "w...why?"

Shuanghui eyes looked away and mumbled quietly "because this jealous man needs comfort"

Mengrui looked at him confused a bit, he then leaned just that little bit more foward gently pressing their lips together, kissing him softly

Shuanghui looked back up at Mengrui and hummed softly against his softly lip, before pulling him down into a deeper more passionate kiss

Mengrui cheeks went bright red before pulling away "e...eat y...your breakfast"

Shuanghui smirked "but I'm full"

Mengrui walked out the door "eat it" shutting the door behind him as he left the room "pervert" he mumbled poking his lips as he went downstairs

Dong stared at him confused "what's wrong with your mouth"

Mengrui quickly looked at dong removing his fingers away "nothing...."

Dong tapped his figers on the table "if he wasn't uninvited, why is he still in your room and didn't come down to eat with you?"

Mengrui sat down and looked at his serious "if you was caught in bed with someone at their house, would you like to face the person who caught you?" it was better to answer it with that question then say the jealous man wanted to rip him apart for disturbing his sleep

Dong frowned "well no but"

Mengrui shook his head "well then... it's not like its the first time I slept in the same bed as him"

Dong stared "how many times?"

"three nights, one midday..... so four times"

Dong frowned "you should stay away from him, what about my sister, he upsets here whenever she sees him near you"

Mengrui starred blankly