Act of Kindness

Akira's pov

Today my little munchkin turned three, can't believe i made it so far without "HIM". Anyways, today is not the time to think about my past life but to move on with my present, my Vidit.

I drove my car towards the orphanage with my dad sitting in the passenger seat with mom and my Birthday prince at the back seat with a smile on his face. Yes, we are going to celebrate his birthday with the kids in the orphanage to give him the hands on experience of the act of kindness. Not that he is not One. I hope he has a great time. I want him to know that there are many things that we should be thankful of in our lives.

My mind drifted to the roads once again...and I drove carefully following all traffic rules.
(No shit! I am a person who is organised and follows principles.)

After about half an hour we reached at the orphanage and there I met with the care taker mrs. Malini. She shook her hands and gave a genuine smile to us. She looked at Vidit and wished him Happy Birthday and asked him to grow as a good kid. My boy gave a heart melting smile to her.

I asked him to give the presents that we brought with us to the kids there. And asked one of the staff to distribute the food packets we brought with us among all the residents of the orphanage.
After playing and eating with the kids there...I was happy seeing the kids enjoining and excited to play with my baby, who were unfortunately deprived of many comforts of life.

Life is hard. But we should only focus on the positives.

After spending the entire day we headed home as we were really tired.
Home as I call it but deep down I know it's not the end for me.
Upon reaching home Vidit was tired to sleep. I quickly changed his clothes and made him brush his teeth and then took him to his bed and read a bedtime story from his favourite book. And soon enough sleep engulfed him. I gave him a good night kiss on his forehead and asked for his forgiveness.
You must be wondering what forgiveness.....it's about something he longs for and I can never give.....he longs for his father.

I was deep in thoughts of his father...when my mom came in and sat beside me holding my hand and asked if I was still thinking about HIM!!!

She sighed, looked at me and said- you know you can not fulfill the place of a father forever...He has his grandfather to look upto for now...but till when????
I was blank...I knew where this was heading so told her that I will give him everything with love and care that too without a condition. What ever I have been through...I will not let it be a part of his life.

She said that I should atleast think about it and his point of view.
I asked mom, how can you expect me to give him something that I can not even imagine..???

I assured her that Vidit will never suffer the hardships that I faced. She just gave me i-know-that look at me and I pressed my palm on hers and we left the room and went to our respective rooms.

I quickly changed my clothes and freshen up. Then I sat down on my study table and began sketching an attire for one of my clients and after being satisfied with the work went towards the bed. I laid and soon my mind went to what my mom said ..and then to HIM. I shrugged...and look out of the window at the moon. I know I can do this I thought And soon enough sleep engulfed me to wake up to a bright day with positivity.

Hola Guys! I know you all must be wondering who is HIM. Well I am soon going to reveal that part of the story

Now after Akira, it's time for Vikram's pov.

And soon enough the main leads are going to come face to face for the main story plot.
Yaaaayyyyyyiiiieeeee!!!!!

Guys please read my story and show your support and appreciation.
I will write back soon.