Apology Tricked

Akira's pov

Argh!
This stubborn stupid Husband of Mine is so difficult to handle. And on top of that his powerful aura around him...is not helping me!
I wonder how easily He brings out my hidden self!

I am right now in his office to deliver his lunch and I am also here to apologize. I knew was rude on his face and I don't want to keep any guilt.
I tried talking to him yesterday night but he was too stubborn....and remained in his study room.
Morning too passed quickly coz Tayi maa sa was leaving and that stupid arrogant man ignored me royally.

So, I am here....waiting for him to finish his meeting.
I can tell he has a dominating impression on the staff here as they all looked quite intimidated by him.
But I knew him better... It's just a facade!
And I am not going to be affected by his powerful aura.

I looked around his cabin...though I have been here in the past...this visit seemed different...may be because, this time I am here as his wife!

I chuckled remembering the look on that poor receptionist. She was so shocked to  see me as if she had seen a ghost!

Courtesy: The Media
We have been in the news for few days!

I looked around his cabin and a pearl photo frame had my all attention. It was our picture.
Vikram, me, Kiyara and Vidit altogether.
We all looked so happy! I remember, it was from that mall, we visited.

See this man didn't leave any stones unturned to make me feel more guilty.

Nonetheless, It broke a smile on my lips and a certain someone cleared their throat and I knew who that was!

What are you doing here Akira? - he asked coldly

I...You forgot your lunch! So....i thought to come here.!

Damn this stuttering!

I replied as he took me by this sudden surprise, I swear I did not hear a single foot step.

You didn't need to! I am used to skipping meals! - he walked past me and sat on his leather chair and began to read some files.

Idiot!

You should not skip your meals if you want to continue working like this for a long time. - I spoke

What is it with you, why do you care, han? - he shot back

You don't have to be rude! I am here to apologize and I agree I was rude to you unnecessarily. I shouldn't have reacted that way! I am sorry! - I said meaning every word of it

But you need to understand my situation...all of this is sudden....I need to settle in a little. I can't just accept everything you put front. I have been bruised before and now I can not be carefree! Hence, I can not accept this gift and I am really very sorry! -  I added quickly without blinking my eyes and placed the Brooch on his table

I don't need your sorry! Like I said, you can do whatever you want to do with it! - he growled

What is wrong with you man! I am saying sorry here but I guess no one cares! I shouldn't have come here! - I said annoyed and rolled my eyes but regretted the next moment when he came dangerously close to my face and kissed the corner of my lips.

He kissed me.... Once again!

Didn't i tell you to not roll your eyes in front of me? - he smirked

Is he Bipolar?

I pushed him hard and he flinched back startled, suits him better for tricking me!

Listen you can't just keep kissing me at your convenience! - I warned him

Why not!?! - he challenged

Because this is not right! And you are just too daring to impose yourself on me! - I shot back

This man really knew how to press my nerves!

I am imposing myself? Am I? Wow! And I thought you wanted to apologize! - he spoke as if someone had cut him into pieces

Akira, woman! Just... Hear yourself!
I don't need your fucking sorry! And besides I am a busy man! So, it would be better if you leave! - he said rudely

I am not leaving before you accept my apology! - I argued

Then fucking say sorry properly! And he started to lean closer....and I pushed myself more into the couch as if that was even possible. His eyes were already devouring my lips it seemed. His hot minty breath was too much to take in.

This man is unbelievable!
Isko abhi bhi kiss ki padi hai!

I quickly lowered my eye and whispered -  Sorry!?!
And he blinked his eyes and get off the couch and I gulped a thank you in my mind!

I was about to get out of his cabin when he pulled my arm and I almost landed on his broad sculpted chest.

If you want me to accept your apology then please just stop pretending that you don't trust me yet and you don't like my care and advances. - he said

What are you talking about? Leave me Mr. Rathore! - I struggled

Ah! Why this person so impulsive!

Vikram! Call me Vikram! - he caressed my hair

Vikram! Please! - I hardly spoke

Please what Akira! - he asked back

Doesn't my touch affect you a bit Akira? - he asked putting his forehead over mine

Doesn't my care towards you make you feel someone special?
Just the way it does to me? Han?
I am not going to force but I want you to come out of the denial that my touch...my presence....my ignorance does not affect you! - Vikram said

I was a mess by the time his hands encircled my waist and I spoke breathing heavily - Let...me...Go Vikram please!
It's not easy as you speak and you know that! And all this closeness and your silly kisses are not going to make me a different person for you!

He held me close to his chest and spoke - Damn you Akira! I know it! Akira, I know it's difficult for both of us but whatever is happening between us is not wrong! I mean I know it's early but still it was not wrong....i mean these things are bound to happen, right! May be not now but I am guessing we will certainly have feelings and gestures for each other in future.

And that is absolutely fine and healthy between a couple.

Look we might not be in love with each other but I will always care and protect  my wife and my family!
And i have already told you about my feelings and now am going to stop fighting my feelings for you and I want you to do the same! I know you still have a place for me!
Forget that we have a past....Forget that we have previous baggages...just let all of that go and start afresh with me!

I promise, we will find our lost happiness with each other! - he spoke very calmly

I will accept your apology if you agree to start afresh with me! And atleast start to trust me! - he proposed

I nodded in my head...i don't even know how this man has so much power over me!

So, Do we Have a Deal Mrs. Akira Vikram Rathore? - he asked

And I nodded a Yes!

He gave me a grinning and said - As much as I want to spend time with my wife and kids, I will have to stick to these files for a while...so I will see you in the evening, wife!

And he winked!

Gosh!!! No kidding! That gave me goosebumps!

So, all my lovely readers!
Here is the new update... Please share your comments and don't forget to vote!

Will be back soon!