Together, we can solve any Problem!

Love your whole story..even if it is not perfect....even if you are alone...and even it hasn't been a perfect fairytale.

Akira's pov

While we were going home....with Mr Rathore.....my son....decided to eat an ice cream!
This boy...i tell you....he can be stubborn at times!
I glared at him to stop him with his tantrums....but he had made up his mind!

Daddy! Look there is an ice cream uncle! Can I please have one! I promise I will brush my teeth....he whined
Mr Rathore exchanged looks with me....and chuckled looking at my glaring face....and said in a low tone....come'on Akira....its just an ice cream....and my son is asking something for the first time....how can I say no to such a cutie....my mouth just went open...!
He is going to spoil vidit!

So, We had icecream!
He said he was missing Kiyara....and I felt guilty....because of me and vidit....he was stuck here....so i hurried up....and he dropped us at our apartment and Vidit dozed off in the car itself. I took him in my arms.... Mr Rathore offered his help but I denied.... Saying.... He was getting late... To which he nodded and left... Before I reached the building, I heard him...

See you tomorrow Akira, at my office!

I turned and nodded! I saw his car reversed and he left.

I had to agree... He is helping me....going out of the way... I can atleast help him with the work that I was good at.

I don't want to be burdened by his goodness!

Next day...since I woke up quite early and preapared the breakfast for everyone... You see.... I like to cook and I hardly get time.

After a little chit chat I left to drop vidit to his school... And then I reached the Rathore building.
She reached the reception and asked the lady - Hi! I am here to meet Mr Rathore! Can you please inform him... He knows I was coming...!
The lady had seen her yesterday so she called in his secretary and then after sometime she confirmed and escorted her to meet Vikram in his cabin.

You can go in ma'am....Akira nodded and
Knocked lightly... And heard a curt come in.
Is he in  a bad mood, today!

Anyways, I went inside his cabin and all his employees that I met last day were rushing....and may be cursing a certain someone....i refrained myself from smiling when I heard him yell -
Why are you late! You know I hate those who waste my time.... Is this...Why I am ready to pay you so high! Had it not been for Kartik... I would have thrown you right away.....Without a blink!

What is he talking about and where is he!

Excuse me!?! - I said amused by his change of behavior

And there....for the record.... For the first time, my heart fluttered....and my stomach did a somersault!

Mr Rathore stood there....with his head high....anger visible on his narrowed perfect black eyebrows....In a casual floral print shirt....with the sleeves rolled up.... Showing his tight arms....a rolex was shinning on his wrist...making him look a proud owner! He had a dominating sexy aura around him! Sexy!!! Really!!!
What to do, He was looking like an angry Greek God!
Stupid heart! Just stop with your ogling... And speak up you idiot before he notice your dizzy heart!

Both of us came out of our trans...i came out of my heart race and he looked as if....he came out of his world...or may be come out of his shock...Looking at me...????

He was whispering....OMG! It's..... I.... Sorry.... You....!!!!!

I stopped my stupid heart to melt in his aura....and I said a low - Hello Mr Rathore!
Did I disturb you!?