Confession & Confusion

Guys, only two chapters left apart from this one!
Wow, I feel so overwhelmed as this is my first story that I started to write.
It all started with my passion for writing and today I have such a huge number of readers!

Can't thank you all enough!
And this long chapter is actually because of someone close to me who suggested to write longer chapters. NeilAvni_love

Now, let's begin with the chapter!!!

Vikram's pov

I woke up to the heart warming sight of my Beautiful partner, for this whole lifetime!

My Sleeping beauty!

Her rhythmic heartbeats....her warm and calm breathing was so soothing to my soul.

I watched all her features, she was beautiful....there was no two thoughts about it.... But she was an owner of a golden heart...and that is why I want to treasure her forever!

Her pureness gave her a impeccable Glow. But this time,Her under eye skin looks so dull...because of constant crying!

All because of Me!

Unfortunately, I became the reason of her tears yet I am feeling so lucky that she was this much worried for me!

But I promise I will fill her life with happiness from here on!

I had lost the hope of living my life with her and my kids when that bullet hit me.
But, the moment she confessed that she loved me...i knew I have to survive!

Her words did something so magical to my body that I knew I just can not give up on my life, atleast not now!

You know, staring is a bad manner husband! - I heard her say

It's not my fault, when the sight in front of me is breath taking wife! - I replied playfully

She smiled then frowned looking at my sleeping position and spoke - Vikram you should not put pressure on your shoulders like that!
It's not good for the recovery!
Anyways, how are you feeling??

Gowd! This woman! Instead of giving me morning cuddles and kisses, decided to become a nurse!!! - I thought

I am Fine! - I spoke grumpy but tried to nuzzle in her beautiful neck

Eh! What happened to you? - she asked

Love Happened Rani sahiba! - I whispered in her ears

Aren't you going a little overboard Raja saheb?? - she arched her eyebrows and began to get away from the bed but I pulled her...i know I have no strength but still...i didn't want her to leave me...she was startled to be this close to me...and lowered her eyelashes...i wanted to hear those three magical words so badly, from her again to prove that it was not a dream.

I spoke with all my heart - I Love You Akira!

She looked into eyes for a second but averted her gaze.

This is not fair, wife..please! - I was frustrated

What!?! - she asked slowly

I want to hear those Magical three words from my wife! - I complained like a 5 year old

But my stubborn wife shook her head.

I don't know what you are saying? - she spoke innocently batting her eyelashes

You know... I have better ways to make you confess Akira!
So, it's better if you do it on your own! - I smirked

She smiled at me and began to come closer and my heartbeat raised but our moment was disturbed by a knock on the door and I sighed and she chuckled.