Not An Update But Important

Guys, today I am not here for an update of asking for your votes!

I am here because, another Nirbhaya's life has been sacrificed in the so called modernised and much safe city of Hyderabad, because of our country's sick mentality!
Things are getting more fearsome day by day in our country when it comes to the safety of we women.

The mere 22 years old girl, who apparently was professionally working for saving the lives of animals (veterinarian/doctor) was brutally gang raped by the animals in human forms and later set to ablaze!

Her charred body was found on Thursday, near Shadnagar town, and it is suspected that she was raped by men who offered to help her punctured vehicle.

I mean where is the Humanity!?!
Can Trusting someone be this horrible!?!

Why is that the women in our country is subjected to acquire sexual pleasure!?!
Don't we have any other purpose other than sacrificing ourselves to these sick Bastards of our society!?!

To say that I was shocked to read the news would be an understatement...i was numb and literally crying my heart out!

Why is that our country is so brutal when it comes to the honor of a woman?

As writers, we write so many rape scenes and all types of abuse but to read something like this heinous, actually happening in reality...is so so Heart Wrecking and Blood boiling!

And where the Hell is Law and Safety in our Country!?! Do these demons have no fear of punishment or law in our country?

The news of Relief is that, Two truck drivers and two cleaners have been arrested by Cyberabad police for the alleged gang-rape and murder of a woman veterinarian near the Outer Ring Road (ORR) on the outskirts of Hyderabad. And the case is handed over to the fast track court!

But can this, bring back the girl back!?!
Would that give peace to her morning family!
I can't even imagine their pain right now!
My Heart goes out to her family in their hours of unimaginable grief.
Sometimes, even being a woman, I pray to God that I don't birth to a girl child in our country!

We talk about Reaching Moon....Woman as our Defense Minister and then We have these Horrific incidences!

I mean, what kind of example Our country is even trying to set to the outer world!?!

This happening in my country angers me, and makes my blood boil.

The punishment to these murderers and rapists should be so severe for their heinous crime that it instills fear in people’s minds so no one dares to even think about committing a crime so horrific and beyond humanity.
The culprits should not be shown any mercy as these pathetic excuse of humans are the worst kind of Devils disguised in the human form. I strongly believe that these criminals have no place in our society and hence they should be killed in the most brutal way possible!

Other than that, It's high time we as a nation, should take up the responsibility of our men/boys at home, our friends and family in our surroundings. We should talk about these incidences freely and there is a dire need of free Sex Education in our system.

And we as women, in our surroundings, should stand up to any wrong behaviour, any kinds of harassments and report them without a fear...Correct our friend and family (boys and girls both) and make them understand that we girls are much more than just as a source of Pleasure!

Unless and Until we change the age old sick mentality of the male population of our country, we can not get rid of these types of mishaps!
And we as a whole society should individually take up every measures possible to prevent such crimes against women!

Guys, Feel free to talk about your mind!
I will be waiting!