Reliving the Past

Vikram's pov

I want to get away from all these chaos! I needed drinks!

I went to the Royal Bar, which is filled with wines from all over the world. It was built by my father, who owned many vineyards almost everywhere around the world. He was very passionate about wine collection. But he never was a drunkard.
Looking at this place, I found many untouched old collection.
I grabbed a bottle from the 60s, and poured in a glass and gulped down in one go. The ambiance in this area of the palace is mournful as if reflecting my state.
I don't know how many pegs I had but now I was in a trance....I slumped on the sofa....my eyes refused to vision....my entire body was shaking .....but my mind refused to numb.
All my past began to spin around me....I hated my fate....my state....heck I hated my life!

Suddenly, I felt the door opening with a click sound....I tried to concentrate to see it was....coz this area of palace is not open for anyone, except for me ofcourse!

The figure came towards me....giving me a hand to hold.....it was saying something....I could not comprehend....and my mind exploded ...and everything become black!

Later, What it seemed like a dream to me:

I found myself in a party tux, wearing a mask, I looked young....a teenager to be precise! How was that possible!?!
I was surrounded by pretty paper garlands and balloons. This seemed like a party hall.
By the look of it, I can say I was looking for someone. Suddenly i clashed with someone from my back...the figure was about to fall but I was quick! I hold it with both my hands with landed on a very smooth spot. I could tell it was a female figure, clad in a peach princess dress ...her silky locks flowing open with a crown on her head....she looked like a real princess. We both were staring at each other like long lost souls. I wanted to see her angelic face but alas my fate....she had a mask on too.
Her body stiffened at my touch....and I loved the effect I had on her. Suddenly, we were brought back to our present when we heard the announcement from the centre stage.
I said - Err....Careful there with your steps!
She just nodded.....she seemed a little,  Tipsy, I guess....! One look at me and she left in a hurry.
And I missed the warmth.

There was an announcement for couple dance. Soft music began to fill in the air and everybody engaged themselves on the dance floor with their partners.
I was also asked by some guests to dance....but I had no partner in particular. My eyes wondered for the one who had me captivated. I moved away from the requesting guests....and there I found her.... sitting alone at an isolated corner. She looked uncomfortable. My feets found it own path and I went to her. I asked if she was ok ? She said, she needed water. I made her drink some. She looked up at me and I extended my hand and asked - May I have the pleasure of dancing with this young lady?

I was surprised at my boldness.!

She thought for a while and nodded. She took my hand and I felt complete. I was too young to know the feeling but I was at peace and felt immense pleasure that she said yes!

I took her to the dance floor, put my hands on her slim waist and she put hers hands on shoulder. We were so close....we started to move with the melody of soft music. There was something about her that had me hypnotized. Her expressive eyes and that smile she adorned, took my breath away.
I don't remember for how long we danced. We were looking into eachother's eyes....no words were spoken.....just the physical closeness.
I was pulled towards her angelic aura like a magnet.

Soon, the music stopped and she left me, again.! Without a word!

Again the host announced few awards for the night. I was stunned to hear the winner of the Princess award, it was none other than the girl I just danced with, she had to be...she really was a princess!

She was requested to take off her mask and my world stopped at the moment. The beauty that stood at the stage was someone I could only meet in my dreams. She was phenomenal....words were no justice to her innocence. She was drop dead gorgeous.

For this whole time I was zoned out of my surroundings....then the minute I found another guy reaching up the stage and holding her by her waist and the way she smiled at him, made my Blood Boil! I balled my fist and jealousy engulfed me looking at both of them.

I couldn't stand there anymore, I just left the place then and there.
I felt my heart shattered into millions.

Soon, I was brought back to my present day by this figure standing right infront of me, just now, I realised it was Her! The beauty that stole my adolescent heart was none other than Akira Singh!

The beauty that stood infront of me had my heart, long before I knew the meaning of Love.

And this whole time I was just clueless.

What have I done to deserve this? I had no energy to listen to whatever she was saying I just nodded, shocked as the reality hit me hard.!

May be I am living my past...my unfulfilled dreams!
Someone please help me!

So guys, here is the New update. I hope you like it and vote for it.
I shall see you all gain, real soon.