Forever Us

Hello guys,

Today this one is dedicated to all my lovely readers!
Its going to be The most awaited confession!

I hope you all will enjoy reading the chapter!

There can a little lovey-mushy things, so yeah!
Read it if you want to, which of course I know, you would love to!

And a big Thank you to sowjanyanoone for helping me with the confession part.
You are one precious gem of a girl!

Even if we fight, and you make a wall, I will climb over it and show you that I still care!

Akira's pov

Sunlight is falling unevenly on the handsome face of my sleeping husband

And I am watching this amazing man who is mine with everything he has in him.

Truth to be told, I don't want anything but him and my kids...no money...no royalty...just his assurance and his love is enough for me to love myself back again.

It's so amazing to know, how much of mature person he is... Yet he has a heart of a baby.!

Thinking about his recent rant or rather outburst and his longing, I have decided, I will confess my feelings, loud and clear to him.

No more teasing, he is going to be my first priority!

If it was the initial days of our marriage, I would have hesitated but now, living with him for almost an year, I am sure... He is the One!
And he deserves to know how much I love him!

He has already me, wrapped around his fingers!

My thoughts were interrupted when I was pulled by this hopelessly romantic husband of mine.

You will fall in love with me wife, if you keep looking at me like this! - he spoke in his sexy sleepy voice

And I think, it's growing on me already, coz I can't get enough of it now a days.

I have already fallen in love husband! - I muttered

I don't know why, but his face turned stern...and he jerked up and left me there.

What was that??? - I thought

He closed the bathroom door angrily muttering something I couldn't hear!

Seriously, this man acts like a baby!

He came out after a good thirty minutes and I waited... Yes I waited for him...!

Things have changed People!

He was combing his hair when I asked him - Why are you acting all grumpy Mr. Rathore?