Dramatic Twists

Guys, 500+ Reads!
Thank you guys!
Now let's enjoy the update!

We must not be ashamed of sexual assaults...its not your fault when a creep lusted on you...tried to abuse you...physically...and mentally.!
The shame should be on the One who tried Voilating you!

Akira's pov

I rushed to my room....and locked the door. I was panting on its back side....tears threatened to come... But I composed myself...i can not let anyone bother for me unnecessarily.
My phone beeped again.

Run wherever you want....i will still chase you baby!
You are making me crazy for you!

I clutched my phone to my chest...and closed my eyes. First, I thought These messages were just a prank.... But now it is scaring me.

Yes, The Akira Singh is scared! I don't know how to handle this creepy situation!

Who could it be!
It's weird how a creep can exist in this noble family ambience.

I wanted to tell Vikram about these messages but refrained myself from telling him. I did not want to spoil the happy moments for Smriti and family. And besides, nothing exceptional weird happened other than these creepy messages. I am sure it's someone from outside the family. And I decided to deal with it on my own....anyways we were to leave in 3-4 days...how much worse can it get...the only thing I did was send a message to that unknown number -

Who are you?

I got an instant reply - I did tell you I am your admirer!

What do you want from me? Why are you sending me such creepy msg? - I texted

He replied - I meant every word I said Baby!

So, you want me...? - I texted next

Is it so hard to guess! I want You, only to myself since the time I saw you. I want to ravish your milky body and leave my marks on you! - that creep replied

I shut my eyes at his disgusting words. I wrote - When can I meet you then?

Soon, baby! Very Soon! - I got the reply

I want to punch that creep real hard. How dare he text me such cheap messages...! I will teach him a lesson...so I texted -

Can't wait to meet you already! Don't make me wait too long!

With that I switched off my number...as I already had a different personal number.

Today is the Sangeet ceremony....and both our kids were practicing on a song. They looked really adorable....and I forgot about my tensions. They really are a true blessing. The whole day I avoided meeting Vikram.
The reason being, his concerns for me! His eyes showed a very strange emotion whenever we talked. And I am scared of its out come.

It's evening, so I took a relaxing bath and made sure that vidit was ready in his dress.

I wore a ruffled purple and beige color saree. And applied a little make up and I was ready.
The best part, I was stress free as I did not receive any creepy messages anymore.

I walked towards the Sangeet Hall....and I saw The famous Sheesh-Mahal. The Rathores really had maintained the Royalty.

I was in the awe of it and got lost in its intricacies.
Soon, the music started and folk dancers were caller upon the stage. The lights were dim....i sat in one of the corners and there I felt someone's intense gaze at me. I turned around but found nothing.