Two Hot Heads

Woah there Guys! More than one thousand people read my story, I am overwhelmed!
But unfortunately, people did not vote that breaks my heart! Almost more than 800 readers forgot to vote! Not happening guys!
Whenever you read please vote too...all you have to do is hit the star button...it will encourage the poor writer inside me!
So, here enjoy the new chapter!

I am an odd combination of "Really Sweet" And "Don't Mess With Me"

Writer's pov

It is rightly said that "Sometimes the two people who are destined to be together and best for each other, they will have to overcome many great obstacles in order to be together."

Both Vikram and Akira, two hot heads are now tied into a sacred knot.
But would their bitter past and big egos let them enjoy this bliss, well let's see!

So, where were I... Yeah... These two... Newly weds.

The decorated room made both of them embarrassed....and hesitant.
Akira saw him under her beautiful veil and cursed...Vikram was not prepared about how to start the conversation.
He knew, if he acted stubborn, akira is going to grill him.

He said - Um...you must be tired...you can change into something comfortable if you want!

Akira lifted her veil in annoyance and yelled - Its all because of you!

Vikram looked at her face and he felt Butterflies dancing in his stomach.

He had to admit, his Bride looked so beautiful from head to toe...and if added, she looked damn sexy when she was angry!

He mentally sighed and said - Listen Akira! Please hear me out...I know, you are angry with this whole marriage thing. But have you realized, this alliance is going to bring so much happiness in our lives.
Look at the kids, they are so happy and if you are thinking about the changes this marriage is bound to bring, then let me assure you I am not going to do anything that you don't approve of!
You don't have to stress over this marriage! Nothing has changed in terms of our equation.
He walked towards his dressing room to change... But her words halted his steps!

Akira hopped out of bed and said - Why would you stress over this marriage, after all you wanted this, didn't you!
Then how would you feel my misery...how would you know, how am I feeling to be bound in this unwanted marriage? How would you know that I feel so ashamed of myself for agreeing to this marriage?

Vikram folded his fists tight and walked deadly towards her and held her arms harshly and shouted - Chup! Bilkul Chup! (Shut up!) Why do you think so low of me, han Akira!?! Why?
You know under what circumstances I decided to marry you!
I know, I couldn't control my feelings for you, but that does not mean you can keep rubbing salt on me!
Yes, deep down I wanted to make a family with you...with vidit and with Kiyara...but never in my dreams had I thought to trick you!
And this is the last time I am warning you, if you can't respect my feelings, Do not insult it!
And You be rest assured, I will never impose my love or my rights on you!

You are free from the duties of a wife...i just want you to be there with our kids...as their mother.  That would be enough for me!

And he left her and stormed to the washroom.

Akira sat on the bed defeated and she cried.
She knew it was not Vikram's fault....he only wanted to protect her and Vidit.
She wiped her tears and saw her reflection in the adjacent mirror and held her Mangalsutra and sighed. Finally She realized that they could not change anything now...they really were tied to each other...so she decided to just go with the flow...for the piece of her mind... and for the happiness of their kids!