Daddy for a Lifetime

Together we can do Great Stuff!

Vikram's pov

It's been two hours that I have been working with team and Akira, her phone is ringing continuously but she was so ingrossed in discussion that she did not pay attention.

I gave her the mobile and she muttered under her breath.....Shit! I am supposed to pick up vidit from his friend's house.... They had a birthday party. And now I am stuck...!

I asked - Hey! All ok?

She said - Umm.... Mr. Rathore... Sorry I will have to go now... Something important came up!

I asked - What happened! Can I help?

Mm...i had to pick up vidit from his friends place. He must be waiting for me. Mom and dad are also not in town. I need to leave! - she said

She looked damn tired....so I asked - lf you don't mind can I get him?

She half smiled - Ah... Don't worry... I will manage!

I sighed and said - I know you will.... But I want to... And I know you are still not comfortable about a male being close to Vidit....but you can trust me....and besides, it's been weeks that I met my champ!
Just tell me the address and inform the hosts so that I can bring him.
And don't say No!

Ok! - she said finally after giving me a look

After briefing his team, i left to receive Vidit! I really admired the kid. He was like the son i never had. He reminded me so much of my own self.

I drove off my Audi to the mentioned address and after 40 mins I reached the venue....it was decorated quite nice... I could hear music.... I parked my car and entered the house.... Kids were running and some of them dancing on the music tunes....i looked for vidit..... But couldn't find him....i saw a man in his mid 40's....i asked him if he saw vidit!
He asked me to look for him in the backyards as some kids are playing in the garden area.
I went to the garden area.... And it was not so crowded. I heard a few noises behind a bush and I stepped towards it... Somehow, I did not have a good feeling about it!

And to my horror, I saw a few teenagers bullying vidit!
They were laughing and pushing him.
That made my blood boil!

They made my son cry! I will teach them lesson for a lifetime!

I heard one of the boys say -

So, since you have no father....how about I adopt you kid... Ahahhaaahaa.....that way I will have your mom also by my side!

They laughed! And vidit cried!
I couldn't believe, teenagers these days are so nasty!

My mobile started to viberate but without looking at the screen I cut the call.

Ahahahaa... Yeah Dude! She is Hot man!

Hey! Why didn't you bring her along with you? We could have had some fun with her!
May be a kiss or two....and He winked!

Vidit pushed him and yelled - Dare you say A word again for my mom and I will hit you!

That's my Boy! Fierce!

But I knew he is too young to deal with these nasty boys, so I decided to step in.

What did you say kid? Han? You will hit me!?! I think you need A lesson - that boy said

He raised his hand to hit vidit and he flinched....but I reached in time.... I was boiling in anger... I don't even know, what would I do to him...!

How dare you! - I yelled holding his hand in a tight grip.

I gave all of them a glared - Don't you have any shame you dim wits! How can you treat A kid like this! Did your parents raise you in this way.... That you are bullying a three year old.

Who are you man? - one of them asked

He is my Daddy! Now watch, how he will beat you up for bad mouthing about my mom.! - it was vidit

A smile lingered on my lips.
And The boys seemed stunned!

He is right! I am his Daddy and how dare you to treat my son like that!

If I want I can beat you all to pulp...but you all are teenagers....so will you behave like one!?!

And if I hear any nasty stuff again...i will get you all restigated from your school.

Are you also smitten by her? Boss, I am telling you, I have my eyes set on her! - he again opened his nasty mouth

I was shaking with anger.

What's happening here Mr. Rathore?

I heard A familiar voice.... It has to be Akira....What is she doing here?

Mom, these boys were bullying me and they were saying bad things about me and you. Daddy saved me from them. - vidit said excited

What!?! Why!?! What happened? - she seemed alarmed

Look the Hottie is also here! Hey I can get A kiss! - we heard the boy speak and I punched him in his face. I did not want to but I had to.

Akira let out a gasp!

Leave! Before I reach you parents and tell them about your little stunt! And remember vidit is not alone nor his mother is. They have me.... And I am Vidit's Father. - I threatened him

And Apologize to his mother!
I said apologize damn it!!!

The boy said A low sorry!

You have the guts to bully my son and behave nasty with me and when it comes to accept your mistakes... You guys are mum!
You all are sick! - Akira shouted

I Dare you all, if I see anyone of you near my son, I will chop your hands off! - she warned

I am so proud of my girl! My girl??

They stood rooted to the place and vidit jumped to me.... I hold Akira's hand and together, we walked away!

I reached the parking area and saw Akira with tears in the corners of her eyes. Our eyes met and she quickly wiped her tears and I put vidit down.
Holding his hands, I sat on my knees and said -

You were very brave today, my son!
I am so proud of you!
Do not let others affect you, ok!
And next time, whenever someone tries to harm you, you give me a call!

But why do they misbehave with me? - asked vidit

Nothing my son! They are just jealous! - I replied

Jealous of me? - he asked

Yes, jealous of you! Because you have a special superpower! - I said

What superpower do I have daddy? - He asked pouting

Akira looked at my direction and I smiled

" No one is You. And that is your Superpower. "

Now, you have your daddy with you so no need to be scared of anything!

I love you daddy! - he said
And I love my champ! - I said

I looked up and found Akira looking at us with admiration.

I gave her a genuine smile which she returned.

I asked her to come in my car.

But what about my car? - she asked

I will have someone to pick your car, don't worry! - I said

The three of us sat in the car and we left to our destination. There was a comfortable silence and I love to live this kind of life even if it is for next few minutes.

It is rightly said - 
While we try yo teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

Hello guys!
A new update, hope you will like it!
Do comment and vote for it!

See you all soon!