Let Me Be His Father

Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects a man.
And I will play like a kid with my kids, advice them like a friend and protect them like a fierce body guard!

Writer's pov

It's been a week since the time Akira apologized to Vikram and now they have started to follow a routine.
Akira is more open to Vikram now but both of them are busy in their work still they never avoided their kids. They would spend time together as a family at the end of each day before sleeping.

Vikram was Happy with the progress in their relationship and he would sometimes get flowers or chocolates to lighten the work stress....and have a little chit chat as a married couple.

Akira too didn't mind and both the kids were the ones who enjoyed the chocolates the most!

It was one of those days where Akira was free and she went to pick up Vidit from his school!

She reached his school But she couldn't find Vidit in his usual spot...and she panicked.

She quickly moved towards the office to ask for Vidit and there she got a shocker!

Vidit had been withdrawn from the School!!!!

She asked shocked - Wh...what...When???

She couldn't form the words... She was beyond scared....this new information was like thunder strike on her.

I never did that....you... You must be joking!?! - she asked the in-charge

Listen Ms. I am not joking! Your child is not a student here anymore? - the lady spoke

How could you be so irresponsible? Why didn't you call me..when all of this was happening??? - Akira shooted at the lady angrily

Listen madam, I am not the Administrative incharge...i handle other department! - she defended

But...i never came and withdrew his name! - Akira muttered scared

Not you...his Father!
I am sure, A certain Mr. Vikram Rathore!
He had come and withdrew his name and I don't know anything more than that! And before you accuse us, Vidit Himself identified him as his Father! - spoke the lady

He Did That!!!!!????!!!!!
He couldn't Do That!!!!
How dare he??? And he didn't even inform me!?!
Anger was visible in her eyes and she stormed out of the school premises like a wounded lioness.

She connected the Bluetooth and dialled Vikram's number which he, to her annoyance disconnected the call and that enraged her beyond control.

Mr. Vikram Rathore!!!
You are in Grave Trouble!!!!

She roared her car engine and reached his office fuming. The receptionist tried to speak something...But one angry glare from Akira, and she knew even God can not stop her wrath today!

Akira barged in Vikram's cabin and without blinking shouted -

Where the Hell is My Son????

Vikram who was engrossed in an urgent meeting was surprised to see his enraging wife. And all the members sitting there started to murmur about the ways this woman was shouting on The Vikram Rathore!

He sighed and spoke - Gentlemen, can I have a moment please!

And within a second they left leaving Akira and Vikram alone.
She marched towards him and held his collar and yelled -

What the hell do you think of yourself Vikram!?!
How dare you take such a major step, without my consent???
Who gave you the rights to decide for his upbringing???