A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One

Destiny smiled at these two.....coz it was time to leave behind the bitter past!

It was a bright Sunday....sun shines all around, Akira had planned for a family picnic near a lake in the outskirts of the city. Vidit was all jumping and running around in excitement. Akira was satisfied looking at her happy child. He was her lifeline, there was no way she would deny his wishes. Her parents were preparing for their stay. All of vidit's favourite Food was prepared by her mom. She was happy that Akira was paying much attention to her son, not that she was not doing that before but this time she was open to go out like a normal family.
Soon, they all left to their destination.

Whereas there was another family travelling to the same destination. They were enjoying the soft music in their car, unaware that destiny had planned a surprise for them. It was the Rathores. They were on their way to a family picnic which was planned by little Kiyara. It took some efforts/blackmailing to agree Vikram. He had a lot of pending work at his office But he had to give in to both his princesses. Vikram was driving the car and both Smriti and Kiyara was having fun. He took over Akira's car without notice.

At the Lake resort:

Vikram parked his car followed by Akira. He went to the reception and asked for their room keys. He was startled by a sudden hug at his legs.
Mr. Rathore! You are here? I missed you! - he heard a familiar voice.
He bend down to look and found Vidit! A smile crept on his lips on his manners and he returned his hug.
He said -
Hey little champion! What a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here?
Why are you......he was asking... but was stopped by a silky voice!

Vidit, how many times did I tell you....not to leave my hands....he looked at the direction and his heart skipped a beat looking at a panting Akira.
Their eyes met for a few seconds and Akira was the one to avert....sat on her knees and hold Vidit's hand.
You should listen to Mumma! - she complained pouting!

A chuckle left Vikram's mouth and he said - Yeah champ! You should listen to your mom!

Vidit put both his hands on his hips and said - I am aware Mr. Rathore!

Both Akira and Vikram smiled at his antics.

Hi, how are you? - asked Vikram looking at Akira

I am fine, thank you! - she replied

Oh, my my! Look who we have here!! - they heard a very familiar voice, and they need not guess....it was Smriti smirking at them.

Did you two planned this???

Both of them glared but She laughed !

Just kidding baba! - she said looking at an uncomfortable Akira.

Akira was engulfed by tiny arms....hello aunty Aki! - it was the little Kiyara

Vidit also jumped on Akira hugging both his favorites!

They all giggled.
Hey beautiful! - greeted Akira pinching kiyara's cute cheeks.

It seems we have company! - Said Akira's mother

Her father shook hands with Vikram and said - Hello young man! We meet again!

Yes sir! It's nice to see you all again, We are here for a day out! - replied Vikram

Yay!!! We are also here for a picnic!!!! I am so happy! That means, I can play with Kiyara, Mr. Rathore and Smriti aunty. - chirped Vidit holding Vikram's hands

Come on Vidit! Let's get going to our room first. - asked Akira but he resisted and clutched on Vikram's hand

Vikram and Akira exchanged  glances.