Epilogue

Hiii lovely Readers!

A lot of you wanted an Epilogue of Akira and Vikram...so I am posting it today!
Since, you guys loved these two so much.

Also, thank you so much guys, for making this story reach 100k reads club.

Now, let's Enjoy the peek in their future life journey!

Author's pov

Things have been going merrily with Akira and Vikram.
Now, They are a family of six!
Yes, you read it right, Six!

Let me tell you what all happened in last two years.

In This Two Years of Span.

Akira and Vikram became proud parents of twin babies.
A girl and a boy!
And now they are about one year olds.
The journey for both of them was not easy as Akira had premature babies due to some medical complications.

Vikram like a doted husband and father took good care of Akira, vidit and kiyara.
He would wake up early and slept late so that he would take care of his pregnant wife and two kids.
Akira couldn't be more happier... She faced all the complications bravely and her love for Vikram reached new dimensions.
She was so proud to be his wife.
Yes, they did fight...had arguments...and many sleepless love filled nights too.

But all their hardships paid off in the form of these two newborns.
Their happiness knew no bounds when they found out, they were going to grow as family.

After going through a lot of struggle and stress, both newborns are safe and healthy

Both Vidit and Kiyara never left the sides of their new born sister and brother. They were too excited and under the spell of these two babies.

They always insisted Akira and Vikram to colour co-ordinate them

However, they both had become responsible and didn't trouble the new parents much

In fact they were the ones who chose names for their siblings.
The baby girl is called Chinky and the baby boy is called Bunty.

(I know it's funny, but what do you expect from six years old kids.)

Vikram named their daughter Ahaana and their boy is named Advait.

All four of them are inseparables. Specially, Vidit suddenly became over protective of them.
He wouldn't let any stranger go near his siblings.

Vikram and Akira often laughed looking at his possessiveness towards the newborns and Kiyara.

Smriti and Kartik were also blessed with a baby boy (Aarav) and he is very fond of his cousins.

And right now, he is having fun with all of them, as he is celebrating his second birthday

The entire chillar party (the kids) is running around the garden and their giggles could be heard everywhere.

Vikram, Kartik, Akira and Smriti were watching them from far,sitting on a picnic table.

Smriti spoke - Bhai, who would have believed that one day, our kids would be playing like this.
"Specially your kids" And she winked at him.

Vikram said - Aren't you being extra naughty Smriti!
And besides, I always knew, we would be having more kids.

Who can resist your Bhabi!

And they all laughed but Akira's cheeks tuned beetroot and Vikram chuckled.

Vikram kissed her forehead and mouthed thank you...and she shyly kissed his cheeks.

Both Smriti and Kartik cooed at them.

After the party, Vikram and Akira reached their home and put their kids to their beds.

They both smiled looking at their wonderkids...and kissed them good night.

Akira came out from the Bathroom after taking a relaxing shower and Vikram was waiting for his queen.

They both engulfed each other in their arms and Vikram played with her hair and spoke - Did I say i am so lucky to have you in my life rani sahiba!

Akira giggled and said - Ahanmm! You did...infact you do say this everyday!

Vikram kissed her forehead and said - Can't help it Akira!
Because You made my life worth living!

With that he kissed her passionately and they found pleasure in each other's love filled embrace.

Life is so unpredictable!
Few years back, Never in their wildest dreams, both Vikram and Kiyara would have thought that they would find each other.
And most importantly, they would find True Love after going through so much!

They were each other's Destiny.

Their story give an example to all those who lost their love....or those who were betrayed in love...Love always comes back if you have a pure Heart.
Never loose hope upon your Broken hearts.
Because, you never know you might
"Find Love Again"

So guys, how was it?
I tried to write up a small epilogue as I didn't want to do the usual thing.
I hope you enjoyed the journey of Akira and Vikram and their kids.

Do share what you liked most about this story.
I will try writing more such wonderful stories.
Meanwhile, you all can read my other stories:

It's All Arranged
The Half Revenge
The Scarlet Legend
A Rose For The Beast