Lost and Found

Akira's pov

The weekend is here! It's that part of the week where we all I mean mom, dad, Vidit and I spend some fun time together. However this weekend I have to work for the Rathores. As I am on a tight deadline.

I was finalizing the sketches for Smriti and Kartik, when my boy came to me and hugged.

I hug him back and asked- What happened baby? Do you want something from Mumma??

He said- Mumma this is so not fair. You are working on a Saturday. This is supposed to be our time. He whined.

Feeling guilty I said- Oh my my!!! I am so sorry beta (son)!
But Mumma has a few deadlines to meet but I promise we all will definitely go somewhere fun tomorrow.

But for now, I have to some stories to read to you, what say???

Placing his finger upon his chin for a second, he gave me a smile and said ok Mumma, but this time you have to take me to the Mall. I want new toys.

Anything for my baby.

With that I started tickling him and he just brusted laughing.

Soon we led to the bed, I read him few Stories and after sometime he was asleep. Phew!!

But I had to work a little more on the assignment. So, I continued.

Finally, putting every details together on the final designs, I switched off the lights and hit the bed.

I looked at my sleeping beauty, and kissed his forehead.

So, tomorrow is the family day, with that thought I slept.

Vikram's pov

I was shouting my lungs out at my accountant over the mobile, frawning.
These people can not even handle a few transactions without my approval. Aarraagh!!!!

I am irritated.

Daddy!!!! Where are you going to take me tomorrow??? Princess wants to shop new clothes and toys.!!! - asked my little princess Kiyara.

I hung upon my ongoing call and streched my arms to hug my little wonder.

She jumped onto me and I said- ofcourse princess, daddy will take you wherever you want.
We will also buy gifts for Smriti and Kartik, is that ok???

Yaayyyiieee, she twirl around squealing.

Daddy, we will go to New Mall that you made. You know I have not been there!- said she.

Ofcourse princess, we will go there only, if you wish. And Daddy loves you to the moon and back! I told her and blow a flying kiss to her.

She cutely grabbed my kiss and said- "I love you to the infinity"

She is my little wonder and she makes my day brighter and drags me out from all my worries.

So, tomorrow is the day with my princesses.

Next day, We reached "La Palace" our newly constructed Mall.
Both Smriti and Kiyara were awed at the view infront. This is very high end project of ours in collaboration with the European clients.

Stop gawking you two!! Let's go inside and start the fun. - I said

Both my princesses jumped in excitement and we entered the Mall.

We bought toys and clothes for Kiyara and soon she demanded to go to the play zone.

I had to meet the management upon my arrival, so I asked Smriti to take Kiyara to the play zone with her and they left.
I told them to call me if they need anything.