Confrontation

Hey guys!
Thank you so much for liking this story!
Keep giving your love and read on!

If you avoid conflict to keep the peace, you start a war within yourself!

Vikram's pov

Three Days.....its been three bloody days that I have been away from my family!
My kids...My Akira!

Sigh!

I took out our picture which was clicked by Kartik and looking at us together, I wondered -

Are they missing me as much as I am missing them.

Kids - Of course!

And their mother - Well,
That's another story!

Anyways, I am about to clean the mess here by tonight, and tomorrow, I will be with my family again!

My thoughts were interrupted by a shrilling but a very familiar voice!

Ma'am! You... Can not go in like this! - I heard my head security

Baby! Vikki! Here you are! - that voice spoke

My head jerked up to see the source of this disturbing noise and I Froze!

But before I could react to anything...i was engulfed in a tight hug and that bloody woman, shamelessly kissed me on my lips as if nothing has happened in the past!
I felt disgusted with her Touch! In fact I remained frozen at my roots.

But soon, she began to touch me further and I pushed her away from all my force...my anger, and she stumbled.

Baby! Vikki! I missed you Honey! - my so called ex-wife faked

W... What... Are... You... D... Doing... Here Kavita??? - I hardly murmured

Baby! I came to apologize about my behavior in the past!
Please Forgive me, I am so sorry!
I swear, I regret every single second that I missed, living with you and our little princess! - she faked tears

This Bitch! She had the audacity to come in front of me and apologize after so many years! And on top on that, she has the audacity to claim my Kiyara as her "Princess" After she left her in such crucial months!

I will Kill her!