Remember That I Am Her mother

Hello guys, I know it took me sometime to update but was a little caught up with work.
Let's get on the new chapter!

Kavita's pov

So, a lot of you already know who I am, and those who missed out let me introduce myself : I am kavita!

Well, I am the ex-wife of The Vikram Rathore and the birth mother of that little doll face.

That Vikram guy, I never thought he would ever make this big! when I was with him

when I was with him...He was so engrossed in his personal life than his work life....he was so clingy....that he wasted my time....he was such a love sick puppy!

But now, I look at this man and dear Lord, he is smocking Hot!

And not to forget Super Duper Rich!
He is all that I want!

If only, he could have attained all this wealth when we were together, I wouldn't have left!

But never mind, it's never too late!

Now I am back in India and I am all set to make an entry in his life!

And I have a Trump card, our Little girl!

She is one heck of a kid, smart too....but I am working on it....i think I have wrapped her around my lies....and thank god, she got good looks....Otherwise, I don't know if I ever wanted to see her face!

But for now, I have to deal with this new wife of my ex-husband!

She seems smart...as far as beauty goes, I hate to admit but she is Beautiful!
I have my eyes on her, but she doesn't know!
I tried to misguide her but turns out, my plan did not work... In fact they became
more close....my little stunt did not affect this smart ass!

But never mind, I will get to her real soon!

I hope, my good for nothing daughter is doing her job fine!

But Let me play a little more cruel!

That bitch, she has snatched my chances!

I will teach her a lesson!

I will give her do much pain that she will regret marrying Vikram!

I am not going to back off!

They are happy in their bubbles!
But I am watching their every step!

Currently, I am in my daughter's school, God! I hate coming here everyday...but this is the demand of my current status. If I have to get back to Vikram, I need to brainwash her.

That little doll is the main Key to my entrance!

I reached to my daughter and began to sugar coat but that little brat... That so called son of the new wife came.... And started to stop me...why does he have to interfere in my talks..!!!