02. ‒ Dumb-ass 脳たりん

❝OO2❞

彼女からの任意の弱点

────

Bakugou's point of view

The crowd was turning into my main vexation, as truly, It was a match, and I'm pretty much attentive to each fucking match, for what reason would they judge me? It's not like I was really going to murder Uraraka. What the hell is wrong with them? She isn't feeble, she's very strong, how can they not see that?

Tch, as though I care about extras' opinion of me, I will be the number 1 hero that outperforms All–Might.

I could tell my classmates were frightened of me, they thought I was going to blow Uraraka to pieces! This was all maddening, and what's more awful? I saw {Name} scowling at me and I could feel myself rapturing with altered outrage, her face was annoying me, may I add;she had landed a hit on mine!

That gravity girl was smart, she nearly got me when she discharged those rocks from the sky, fortunately I was quick enough to enact my quirk and shoot them off — She was clearly depleted, I even had the daringness to affront her in public. Seeing her endeavors to assault me was, concededly triumphant, alas, she ended up blacking out from using a lot of her quirk.

"Amazing!!, Bakugou Katsuki wins this match!!! He's an absolute badass ain't he?"

Present mic's voice was giving me a fucking headache, wouldn't he be able to simply use an ordinary method to annunciate something? Tch. I definitely knew that I was going to win all things considered, it is highly unlikely that anyone can ever overcome me.

I needed to be tough, I don't need people to believe I'm feeble, I despise this, I'll never show them my soft side, never.

[💛]

Your point of view

"Uraraka........" Iida balled his fist and gritted his teeth. "This is..Too much... Bakugou's insane, Is he in any way, treating Uraraka as one of his classmates?" Everybody was stressed over her, they all felt so disillusioned towards Bakugou, having no clue why he would be so heartless and obstinate with regards to a battle.

"I'm impressed that {Name} actually hit him with her own hands, You're seriously amazing dude!" Kirishima excalimed, changing the subject. Setting a hand on my shoulder he smiled at me, I laughed off his endearing praise and turned around to face him. "It was just blind karma, the minute I hit his face, the look on it was the most funniest thing I had ever seen, he was so fucking pissed!"