015. ‒ ❝i really like you.❞ 私は本当にあなたが好き

❝O15❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

bakugou's point of view

i was laying on my couch, i flicked through the social media and saw {Name} was online. perfect, time for a bit of teasing.

but how do i start a conversation?

maybe a simple "hi" will do, but it was too awkward for both of us. i won't simply text a fucking hi to her, she would definitely think that i am a creep. well, it was too much, we're friends now, so she probably won't think that way, right?

or should i send a meme to her?... since {Name} likes to share shitty post all the time.

contemplating many ways on how to approach her, impressed her, was the biggest challenge in my life. i think...i will just be myself, since texting hi or sending stupid stuff was definitely out of my character.

"oi, fucker."

this was much better.

just when i wanted to hit send, my old hag pinched my ears as my phone dropped on the floor, just what the fuck was she doing? she could be really annoying sometimes.

"katsuki!!! i told you not to eat the chilies as your fucking snack! and now i can't cook you stupid favorite curry chicken, thanks to you!" she crossed her arms and let out a disappointed sigh.

pinching the bridge of her nose, she took the purse on the table and opened the door, before i could react, i was yanked out of the house and bundled into a car. "katsuki, you are following me to the supermarket to buy some groceries." she twisted the ignition key to start the car, i stared at her in disbelief.

tiny explosions came from my palms as i started to yell at her, "fucking old hag! it was just the damn chili, go fucking buy on your own!!"

she punched me in the face and looked up at me with a scowl,

"katsuki, do you want me to made breakfast tomorrow?!"

[💛]

5:48 PM

she was pushing the trolley while I just walked behind her, looking through my phone.

i didn't want to come here in the first place, my fucking old hag just dragged me to the supermarket to buy some stupid ingredients. well, it can't be helped, since it was all my fault... but it was really ridiculous. the weather was hot, i could still be sweating even though we're inside.