019. ‒ ❝oh, it's a dream?❞ ああ、それは夢ですか?

❝O19❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

"what the hell..."

i groped blindly for my phone beside me, finally touching a solid rectangular object on the side of my sleeping bag.

i typed my password on the lock screen, revealing a wallpaper of yellow daisies with small hearts above the flowers. looking at the time, it was only 4:45 am.

it was goddamn early and my head was going to explode within seconds.

"what was that? is that a dream or what?" i rubbed my forehead and sighed.

i turned aside and i was shocked, bakugou was sleeping beside me. i brushed my lips and looked at him again, it wasn't a good thing to have a dream like this. i was drunk and i had literally no idea what has happened, i just prayed for myself for not doing some crazy stuff yesterday.

but it seems so real, bakugou leaning towards...and kissed me?

my cheeks couldn't be any redder and i felt myself getting hot, shit-

"it can't be real...right? it was just a dream, yeah...it was..." i quickly shook off the thoughts, it wasn't the thing that i needed to worry about.

{Name}, you need to work harder.

i slipped out of the sleeping bag and tiptoed to the desk, unzipping my backpack and took out some medicine. it was painful,

the crushing pain on one side of my head; like a toothache in my brain.

after taking some medicine, i went back to my sleeping bag and closed my eyes, trying to sleep again.

*ring ring ring*

the alarm rang rambunctiously and it jarred everyone out of their peaceful sleep, i jolted up and shut my eyes tightly, "oh geez, what the fuck man..." i mumbled while buried my face with my hands.

"everyone! get up now! training starts at 6 am! please go to the dining hall to eat your breakfast, bear in mind that we will not be serving you any breakfast after 5:30 pm! so get your ass up!" mandalay leaves the door opened and went out of our room.

to everyone's dismay, we started to get up and washed. kaminari and sero shuffled towards kirishima and bakugou, putting their heads on their back. their faces were dull and the circles under their eyes had proven that they were still wasted from yesterday.

"my brain is on five percent battery, if you don't mind... i am gonna sleep on your back and-"

"geez! dunce face just fuck off will ya?!" bakugou released tiny explosions from his palm, attempted to blast off kaminari.