016. ‒ ❝Reader-chan being so fucking dense.❞愚かなクソ

❝O16❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

- 2 days later -

I stood in front of U.A high school, as I walk in, my blood rouses my cerebration, though I already conveyed awakened. I couldn't stop myself from being everfescent, I was looking forward to this camp, I wonder what kind of incredible things will happen during the process? I cracked out a grin while walking towards the big field, everyone needs to garner at the place before 8 A.M

The hot, heady days of youth when the sap was rising, brightness of sunlight fell through the thick  wall of tall trees, the sound of the leaves rustling through the winds' whispers as the breeze emitted cool air. I could imagine myself sitting on a bench with my eyes closed, listening to those beauteous sounds that were serene and calming.

The warm sun rays kissed my skin lightly, heating me from the inside out.

A great day to start ahead,—I thought of myself.

Everyone from class 1-A had already clustered at the field, just when I was about to put my backpack on the ground, someone hugged me from behind.

It was obvious, wasn't it?

"Oi, Oi...Uraraka..." I teased, saucily hitting her shoulder gently as she pouted at me, "You're no fun, {Name}." I chuckled, Uraraka sighing softly, dragging me towards a corner and whisper hissed next to my ear.

"Deku–kun's really handsome!!!" She spoke in eureka, her eyes scintillated in revere, her mouth exposing some drool. Midoriya was doing warm-ups, shirtless. Uraraka was amazed, mesmerized by his build. Although he was small, the abs and toned muscles were ostentatiously real. I nudged at her shoulder but she didn't say anything, she was too busy looking at her future boyfriend.

"Uraraka, why don't you go hug him from behind? You like hugs, don't you?" I suggested slyly whilst smirking at her, she only blushed madly, her face was ripe as an apple. I teased her more as the brunette buried her adorable visage in her hands, making fun of Uraraka was part of my daily habit after all.

Jiro and Momo joined our conversation, getting accustomed to teasing Uraraka more about her mania with Midoriya. Uraraka rubbed her temples and claimed that she only likes Midoriya as a crush, but not some sort of stupid stalker that we usually watched on TV shows. Jiro suddenly executed out a ululant laughter, Uraraka quickly covered her mouth and most of us were curious about the situation.

"Actually, Uraraka even downloaded Midoriyas pictures from Facebook" Jiro's words muffled by Urarakas' hands. We both smirked at her as we knew this was a huge secret between the both of us. To make things worse, Bakugou and the gang, including Mina walked towards us, trying to blend in with the conversation as well. Bakugou didn't want to get involved with the gossip topics that we're talking about but Kirishima still dragged him along anyway.