018. ‒ drunk & warm-hearted kisses 酔って温かいキス

❝O18❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

bakugou's point of view

i am a fucking idiot.

my stupid emotions were driving me crazy.

when I see her, my heart beats fast.

is this some kind of joke? i, katsuki bakugou who strives to be the number one hero, will not be involved in those stupid love relationships that teenager should have. i am different, i need to surpass all might and become the symbol of peace.

but...i can't control myself.

i am now sitting in the middle, with both Dunce face and shitty hair beside me. i munched a hamburger and looked at {Name} as she was sitting opposite to me. uraraka and the gang were talking to her, she giggled and laughed with them. i found it adorable when she was eating her food, it makes her face looks puffy.

"bro, where are you and {Name} just now? you guys came together right?" kaminari smirked.

i sighed, and rested my chin on my palm on the table, "we bumped into each other just now so we decided to walk together, got a problem with that?" kirishima laughed a little and patted on my shoulder, "are you okay?"

"of course i am okay! what the fuck you want?! shitty hair!" i answered with an annoyed look.

kirishima wanted to say something again and i immediately shut him off, "not here." i whispered quietly, i knew what he was going to ask anyway, probably {Name}. i felt guilty for being cold towards her, i can't help myself for avoiding her, especially what she had said in the morning.

"huh? we are just friends." ouch, it hurts.

friends...huh? stupid idiot, isn't it obvious that i like you?...

"oh shit, oh-oh this is so fucking spicy, fuck fuck fuck-" {Name} drank a glass of cold water to cool her down, but it wasn't very effective.

"dumbass." i pass a glass of water to her and said, "you can have mine."

"..."

"ehhh???!!!!!!!" the whole class 1A shouted, except for shitty hair.

"tch, stop making a scene you idiots!" i blushed and looked away.

"oh...eh...thank you, bakugou." {Name} smiled and immediately gulped down the water. she then took an egg sandwich and placed it on my plate.

"you didn't eat much, bakugou. eat more."

"...thanks."

everyone gasped in astonishment and stared at me, even {Name} was shocked. oh shit, why am i being polite now? damn it! katsuki bakugou! damn those stupid butterflies in my stomach!