07. ‒ Guilty 有罪の

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

Your point of view

The tier of glares that darted to my eyelids rouse me.

I yawned softly, grabbing the pillow stochastically laying beside me, concluding to sleep again, I myself decided that I needed a few more hours of darkness, I didn't really sleep that well yesterday, my whole body was in pain due to the training 4 hours ago.

But interestingly, my phone rang a few times, choosing to ignore it.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"What the hell? It's rung for the Fifth time already..." Taking my (y/n's AeSthEtiC)—phone that was situated beside me, answering the persistent phone call.

"...Hello?" I spoke groggily to the phone.

"{Name}!!! Where are you?" A voice resonated through.

"Who are you?..." I asked curiously.

"I'm Midor- Ah, never mind—do you know what time is it now? You're late!!!"

"Huh?... What do you mean, Isn't it 6:54 A-"  I quickly glanced at my clock, it was already 7:54 A.M

"Oh god—Thanks for calling me Midoriya! Fuck!!!"

Hanging up the phone I hurriedly took a shower and changed into my uniform, going to grab my backpack, racing down the stairs, I could hear Hatsumi snoring in the next room. Shit, she overslept too, no wonder nobody had commanded me to wake up this morning.

[💛]

"Sorry, I'm late." I said out of breath, panting heavily in while I slid the door open, Aizawa–sensei looked at me in a way so blunt, uttering. "It's the Third time already {Name}, do it one more time and you're not allowed to come back to my class, understood?"

"Yeah, yeah sorry about that." I spoke sheepishly, my face insatiably flushing. I treaded to my seat and put my backpack on the desk, leaning against the chair to calm myself, I was exhausted but I needed to act normally, nobody knew that I had training last night, in utterance I was in a obsessive need to spine-bash.

"...According to section 45 clause B, it stated that heroes aren't allowed to damage any certain properties which are..." Aizawa–sensei was teaching with his monotone voice, I really do want to learn this subject badly, but i'm so tired that I kept drifting off to sleep.