023. ‒ ❝bakugou being a dickhead again.❞ 愚かIDOT

❝O23❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽

bakugou's  point of view

i fucking hate myself.

i fucking hate myself for being so weak.

it's all my fault.

all might have lost his power and it was all because of me!

i didn't know how to feel right now, because i felt like banging my head on the wall, to deny that this is the fact. the fact that all might had lost his powers, the symbol of peace was no more.

i sat on my bed and glanced over the window, my parents were going out to meet aizawa sensei.

the old hag had made some dinner for me but i didn't feel like eating it. why am i the chosen one for being a villain?! i felt like shit right now, i may be arrogant but the dream of becoming the number one hero will never change, why was it so hard to let people understand? even those fuckers thought that i might be joining their league.

come on, you guys are freaks.

i know it's hard to let them understand my own feelings, and i don't care.

are you sure you don't care?

yes, i don't.

but you have feelings too, stop pushing people away.

i wanted to become strong, to protect those people around me, especially her. i can't back down, i won't cry, i won't-

but i have already cried, i feel like calling shitty hair but i was scared of disturbing him. he called me just now and i ignored his phone call, he doesn't call back anymore. maybe he thinks that i need some time to figure out things; i guess.

suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"tch, who is that?!" i quickly wiped off my tears and opened the door.

and i saw my crush was standing there, waving at me.

i froze, i didn't know why she knows where i stayed, must be kirishima-

"bakugou! are you okay?! can you let me in?!"

no, bakugou. if she cares for you, you will fall in love with her deeper-

"go away." i said coldly.

she sighed and frowned, obviously {Name} was hurt.

she fucking teleported in front of me and hugged me tightly, she even cried on my chest. i started to tear up but i quickly wiped away those tears, i can't let her see my vulnerable side.