011. ‒ ❝I'm still amazed that Bakugou is joining the trip.❞ びっくりしました

❝O11❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

Your point of view

It was 11:45 A.M And everyone had accumulated at the train station.

After an abundant of arguments and suggestions, we had decided to go to the beach. Kaminari added that he doesn't mind being tanned as he didn't favor the pale version of himself. His skin color was like white paper, sickly to see.

Everyone knows that he wants Jiro's attention. He wanted Jiro to say something, but being the cool girl herself, she didn't like to express her feelings to anyone.

Even though she always teased and bullied him, Jiro actually had a crush on Kaminari.

"Yo, {Name}. You're early." Kaminari said, waving at me.

"It's 11:46 A.M, dude. I'm not early." I snorted, playfully hitting his back.

Uraraka and Mina went to a convenience store to buy some snacks and beverages for us during the journey. It'll take about 2 hours and a half to reach the place, Iida had already organized our itinerary apropos to him being the one who guides us there.

The train will arrive at 12:17 P.M A bit nervous that we wouldn't be able to make it on time.

They were holding two plastic purple bags while heading towards our direction. Uraraka was wearing a pink oversized t-shirt dress with white sneakers on it, she tied her hair into a ponytail to make it neater and presentable. Mina, on the other hand, was wearing a red floral print off–the–shoulder romper jumpsuit, paired with brown sandals, jewelry wise;neck, was embellished by a crescent moon necklace.

"Hello, guys." Todoroki, Momo, and Jiro put their suitcase's on the ground and sat on a bench. Kaminari quickly sat beside jiro and put his hands around her shoulder, she was surprised at first but she didn't push him away. Jiro looked away, face red. She rubbed her sweaty palms on her thighs intensively.

I smirked at them and Jiro immediately covered her face.

The lovey-dovey couple were holding hands talking to each other sweetly, Todoroki even caressed Momo's cheeks.

Oh, am I the lightbulb here? It's a pretty awkward situation.

"Wow!!! {Name}!! I can't even recognize you!!! I thought you were someone else!" Mina implied, with her usual energetic voice and Uraraka revealing her presence, nodding approvingly.