024. ‒ fuck feelings 感情をファック

❝O24❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

⊶ your point of view 

"that's it!! i have tried my best already you know?! and this little fucker still wants to play with me huh?? i was fucking exhausted already, stupid asshole. it's been months already! what the hell!" i slumped into her bed, not giving a fuck anymore. i even switched off the phone so that nobody was going to text me or whatever they wanted to do, i was so pissed off already.

"oi, {Name}...don't be so angry! i think bakugou just want to figure things out..." uraraka took down her spectacles and sat on her bed, trying to comfort me.

i was on my period, i was fucking angry in everything.

"yeah! i think that bakugou was trying so hard to avoid you, even though i always caught him looking at you..." mina squealed and smirked at me.

it's been four months since that day, that terrifying incident.

i took the first move to talk to bakugou, i even had made food for him but still, he didn't want to talk to me. fine, i texted him and even tagged him in stupid posts but he wouldn't react or even comment, so what now? did he just play with my feelings? he freaking kissed me first...

and yeah, for me it's not like going through four mouths, but going through hell; because in these few months, i forced myself to study but ended up stalking his instagram and facebook. and also, we also had taken our provisional licensing exam; it was a good thing that everyone managed to pass the exam.

that day, i texted him again but he chose to ignore my message. i don't get it, why did he keep pushing himself so hard? does he even like me? or he just feels like kissing me on that day? i am confused right now.

i stopped taking the initiative to talk to bakugou, it was really tiring and i don't deserve this, right?

"i don't care that he was looking at me or not..." i mumbled while buried my face on the pillow, trying to deny the fact that i like this stupid guy, which i freaking don't understand why he was avoiding me?!

"look, i know it's tough. why don't you find him and sort things out? you can see his reaction afterwards, right?" uraraka said.

"if he really wants to talk to me, then i think we will be in good terms now, he doesn't even want to talk to me."

suddenly, i thought about mina's boyfriend.

"mina! i know it's kinda personal but did kirishima tell you about bakugou? i have pestered him a few times but he still doesn't want to tell me the truth. and what's worse? kirishima talks less with me now, what the hell." i stared at the ceiling blankly, i didn't know what to do anymore.