09. ‒ Studying & Thoughts 读书そして想法

❝OO9❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

Your point of view

I woke up early this morning knowing that Aizawa–sensei wanted to make an announcement today. I, of course having no knowledge of what he wanted to announce in class, his sleepy face and vocal cords in which produced such a bored voice created a distinguished desire to skip his class so badly.

However, it's impossible to do so.

I changed into my uniform and trudged downstairs. I then entered the living room that was centered with a simple coffee table, a note left on the surface and I could only assume that it was Hatsumi who wrote it.

"Chill girl, I went to cascadia market to buy some ingredients, so don't panic when you don't see me home. I left early."

-Hatsumi

I scoffed, a laugh trailing behind, Hatsumi was funny. I wasn't aware that she had gone out already, maybe I'm just too sleepy to care about other people and my surroundings. I grabbed my white sneakers on the shelf built-in the smooth (F/C) walls. Once I put on my shoes I headed to my houses' exit and entrance, I opened the door being momentarily hit by the brisk feeling of a warm breeze settling on my face. I've always favored the wind, the feeling enticed a reinvigorate state, the freshness livened me to wakefulness.

Today was going to be a good day.

[💛]

I opened the classroom door and the first thing my eyes saw was Bakugou sitting on his chair with his legs comfortabely leaning on his desk. He appeared to be listening to music with earphones while playing on his phone. I walked towards his seat and decided to greet him, which was a bad idea.

"Oi, bakugou! Good morning..." I uncomfortably laughed, tapping his shoulder,  the stare he had fixated onto his screen was now on me. He took off his earphones, putting them on top of his desk.

"What?" He negatively exclaimed, sounding annoyed.

Why is he blushing again? I didn't do anything to him, right? Ah...nevermind.

"I had greeted you just now, erm... How's your ankle?" I asked him anxiously. He closed his eyes, not wanting to look at me. "It couldn't be any better, you idiot." He implemented an arrogant tone to his answer.