05. ‒ Uncertain feelings 不確かな気持ち

❝OO5❞

☆║ ☽

☆║ ☽

Your point of view

*Ring Ring*

"Arghhhhhh!!" I grabbed my phone beside me and snoozed my stupid alarm, everyone was going back to school today, two days of holiday-break would never be enough for me. I was sleepy as hell everyday.

"{Name}! Just wake up already!! Get down and eat your breakfast!!"

"..."

"{Name}!!" Hatsumi shouted once more.

"Alright, I got it, I got it, just stop yelling at me. Geez..." I hopped out from my bed and shuffled towards the bathroom to take a shower. Once I had took a quick shower, I went to my room and changed into my uniform.

Hatsumi placed a bowl of cereal in front of me and handed me a glass of orange juice. She was wearing an over-sized white t-shirt and black shorts, tying up a messy bun while she was busy making herself a cup of coffee. "So...Hatsumi? Are you going to the cascadia market later on?" I casually asked, taking a sip from her coffee she responded, "Yeah, why? I wanna sell my potions to other witches, what do you need?"  Aiming at a mysterious corner, whence was a newspaper, using her power to lift it up and placing it on the dining table.

Cascadia market was a place that was full of wizards and witches, the place was located in a very far away island, it cannot be traveled by other people;unless you yourself are a witch, commonly a broom is used to fly there. Hatsumi being Hatsumi, was too lazy to fly, always creating a portal that connects to the market, and when she wanted to go home, she would go through do the same thing.

"Nah, just asking, so I can go eat lunch with my friends."

"Oh, just go ahead then, I'll be back around 3 pm, so I think you might as well eat something before you go back."

I nodded and began to feast on my breakfast,after I had finished everything, I left the aftermath on the table to let hatsumi take care of it. After that, I went to the shoe rack and got my sneakers and a pair of socks to match withthem. Then I grabbed my backpack and closed the door, scavenging my way, walking towards U.A high school.

What a day, it was a really boring today, maybe I was just tired.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the notifications, wondering who could have texted me this early in the morning.