027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません

❝O27❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

well, it's only slight nsfw so- 

your point of view

i switched off my alarm clock and rubbed my forehead gently, i forced myself to get out of bed to wash myself as today was a school day. i was exhausted, i mean- i am tired everyday as my friends were the only motivation i had in school, every student hates going to classes, right?

i grabbed my phone to check my unread messages, hatsumi did text me and asked me to come back tomorrow, since it was the weekend and i have nothing to do at the dorms, too; except for hanging out with my precious boyfriend. i was too lazy to pack my things to go back to my house, so i will drag another week to meet her; great.

"i will be coming back next week, wait for me, okay? <3" and i hit send.

i took my blue towel and my toothbrush, walking towards the girl's toilet as i could hear someone whispering and giggling while brushing their teeth. i raised my eyebrow and pushed the door open, looking at uraraka and mina who was talking happily and laughing with each other; they were shocked when they heard the creaking sound of the door but soon sighed in relief because it was only me. i smiled at them put my hands on mina's shoulder,

"what are you guys laughing about? i am curious."

uraraka and mina glanced at each other and laughed again, i pouted on their reaction as i sensed that they were talking about me. i was too lazy to ask again which i just took the toothpaste from uraraka and did my morning routine, putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush; i started to brush my teeth-

"{Name}, okay, okay! don't be mad okay?" uraraka grinned at me and i just shook my head, indicating that i am not angry at all, i am just tired.

"mina, you tell her! i didn't want to describe the whole incident, i would be laughing my ass off." uraraka was catching her breath from laughing too much, i quickly turned around and face mina; who was breathing unevenly as her face was red like a tomato. she cleared her throat and then suppressed her giggles again, i sighed and crossed my arms over my chest; "girl, you need to tell me, ya know?!"

"ok-okay!" mina took a deep breath and continued, "you know, kirishima and i are dating, right? and he would tell me everything..." she gave me a sly grin and i just smiled. "so yesterday kirishima went to bakugou's room to ask him about our maths homework, he knocked on the door twice but bakugou didn't response; he twisted the doorknob and was surprised that bakugou forgot to lock the door. he then went in and saw him sleeping, kirishima didn't want to wake him up and-"