03. ‒ ❝So, my grandma is childish.❞ ので、私のおばあちゃんは、幼稚です

❝OO3❞

彼は馬鹿です

────

Your point of view

And at last, the U.A Sports festival was over.

Bakugou won First place, followed by Todoroki and Tokoyami.

"But damn! That last match was severe, if only Todoroki–kun used his full power, Bakugou might've not won First place—Plus their fight was lit!!" Kirishima and Uraraka were discussing the match fervently, Midoriya was examining methodically in precise detail, meticulously—Todoroki's quirk and the possibility of him winning this match. Momo was seated nearby the cluster of friends, with an evident frown on her face.

"Todoroki–kun..." Momo subtly shook her head and spoke with a gentle tone, "Todoroki can do better, but it can't be denied that Bakugou's strong, it's truly impressive."

"Kacchan was strong ever since he was little, I admired him, I know for certain he'll become a great hero in the future!" Midoriya had the corners of his lips turned upwards, brandishing a smile at Momo. She huffed out a chuckle and looked at Midoriya, "Yeah, and this is just the beginning, let's do our best together!" She revoked a tune of enthusiasm.

~~~

Bakugou's carcass was being restrained with solid malleable, preventing him from any sort of movement during the award ceremony. He kept shifting uncomfortably, he tried to speak but it was audibly muffled —In which everyone considered negligible, an unconcerned consideration to lending him a helping hand. All Might was the one who gave out the medals, once he reached Bakugou, he assisted him with taking off the panel gag that covered his mouth.

"Young Bakugou, it's all right now-"

"I don't want to win like this! What's this supposed to mean?! Die you fuckers!!"

"Well, you still get in the first place, still...Erm.. Congratulations young Bakugou!!" All Might smiled, his forehead covered with beads of cold sweat, the drapetomania tugging below his desires, he was so done with this. It's not like he dis-relishes Bakugou, his anger issues made All Might acute whenever they collided with one-another.

"Bakugou, could you stop yelling? This is so embarrassing." Todoroki calmly asked. 

"I agree with Todoroki. Bakugou, you're making a scene-" 'Bird boy' opinionated