022. ‒ ❝ and now reader-chan realized that she likes him.❞ あなたが好きみたい

❝O22❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

where am i ?

am i dead yet?

the room was silent apart from my heavy breathing and the sound of the machines buzzing beside me. i am in a heavy cloud, nothing to see; nothing to hear...just the heaviness in my whole body. i slowly opened my eyes and saw hatsumi was sleeping beside me while holding my hand.

i snapped back to reality, realizing i was in the hospital.

how long i have been here? i shut my eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. my heart began to ache, the memory of it all starts to occupy my thoughts. attacking villains and...bakugou was now gone.

bakugou...please come back safe... what were their purposes? why they choose bakugou but not anyone else?!

i am worried about him, i am scared-

my hands were in pain, the feeling of getting burn was still vivid, but i chose to ignore it.

i squeeze hatsumi's hand and she immediately woke up, looking at me.

"{Name}!! you silly girl, you scared me ya know?!" she hugged me tightly and i winced in pain.

"oi, oi...i am weak now, you are squeezing me...ha-hatsumi..." i smiled faintly while patting her back, she quickly moved away, taking the tissue on the table and wiped off her tears.

"i am really, really glad that you are okay, {Name}. it's just- i... i didn't know what to do when your teacher informed me that you have been admitted to the hospital. i just- i just can't...i am so scared of losing someone that i loved, {Name}..." she sobbed.

"hatsumi...please don't cry..." i bite my lip, tears were rolling down my cheeks. i felt guilty, hatsumi was crying and it was all because of me. i sighed, pulling her closer and embraced her while ruffled her hair.

"hatsumi..."

"what...?"

"i-i am hungry..." i giggled.

"oh, lord." she rolled her eyes and stood up, walking towards the door.

"oi, where are you going?"

"...i bet your classmate wants to see you, i will buy you some bread at the cafeteria." hatsumi opened the door and everyone rushed inside the room, which makes me surprised even more.

"oi oi oi...what the fuck?!" i laughed when i saw their worried expression, uraraka helped me to adjust the pillow, and now i was leaning towards it while facing my classmates. they all sighed in relief, "{Name}...it's been three days already, you know?"