08. ‒ ❝Wherein Bakugou is blushing & He has no clue why. ❞ シャイ

❝OO8❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

Bakugou's point of view

"Her breasts...Shit...So, soft and squishy, it was so fucking soft....." I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry...Erm...Are you okay?". {Name} asked me with concern confound in her voice, I could feel my cheeks heat up when my vision fell upon her face, she looked embarrassed and it was cute as fuck.

Wait, did I just say she was cute?

"I-I..Erm...Yes...". My stuttering made her eyes widen, I could feel the waft of her shocked state, she must've thought I'd gush with vitriol at her but it turns out, I didn't do anything. I—Unintentionally, steadily with intent gazed into her eyes, not knowing how to react. The left side of my chest generated the onomatopoeia of a beating heart, what is this feeling?

I quickly pushed her away and stood up immediately, she was left there on the ground, sprawled whilst looking at me. She evidently wanted to say something, I knew she felt guilty and—unceremoniously tried to help me. However she kept her lips thin in aversion, she was in fret that I was going to fucking yell at her, or something along the lines of that. Which she was correct  because I'm ungainly around her.

I accidentally sprained my right ankle causing difficultly for me to walk. I attempted to amble properly but it was so painful that in order to do that I needed to squat down for a while in order to regain my composure. After a few minutes, I continued my tread once again and this time, Kirishima saw me and he shouted my name loudly, fucking irritating me.

"Baku–bro!!!! Are you okay?-"

"Shitty hair for brains! Don't fucking yell at me in front of everyone!! I'm perfectly fine, okay?!"

Kirishima ran towards me as he grabbed my left arm, putting it over his shoulder. I in utterance, I fucking yelled at him, didn't I? Why would he still come for me every damn time?!

"Just fucking let me go already, stupid hair." I vehemently spat, knocking his head but he just stood there looking at me with a potion of selflessness in his vibrant eyes, his brows ceased and face tensed.

Wait, is this the Kirishima I know? He would always have this goofy smile semblanced on his lips whenever he was in class or fucking hanging around with Pikachu and the gang. He looked angry, I was waiting for his classic chides against me or even just ditch me away in conclusion to me being an asshole to everyone, including him, my best friend.