025. ‒ ❝woah, she fucking kissed me in the library.❞ 図書館で私にキス

❝O25❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

bakugou's point of view

Illustrated Quotes: Have students choose a meaningful quote from a text that they are reading. They should explain why the quote interests them and then write the quote on a blank sheet of paper and draw related images.

i looked at the assignment brief again, it was due next week and i need to finish this real quick. fuck quotes, i might as well make myself one.

this fucking assignment has a presentation, what the fuck. meaning that i need to present this fucking assignment with {Name}.

it was already 12:08 am, i put the papers away and took a sip of my water. it was a fucking coincidence, right? i have been paired up with {Name} to do this assignment! holy fuck, when shitty hair told her about this issue, my heart was going to explode in any minute.

i can't fucking sleep at all, i was thinking about {Name}, the way she confronts to monoma and fucking scolded him was freaking badass. this is the fucking first time that i saw her acting like this, i guess she was just plain angry.

was it because of me?

no, bakugou. don't think too much-

it's been four months, we didn't talk to each other for like fucking four months. i avoided her as usual and i didn't know why the fuck am I doing this.

talking about the issue yesterday, monoma was fucking right. i am the reason that all might lost his powers, even though i knew that i must let go but it was hard for me to accept the fact that; my fucking idol wasn't the symbol of peace anymore.

i need to fucking move on.

and i also need to stop avoiding {Name}, which was fucking hard for me because whenever i see her in class, my heart raced and my cheeks will turn pink. knowing the fact that she doesn't like me back was really...frustrating.

fuck, i hate myself for being so stupid. it's not the end of the fucking world, i am making everything worse, geez.

i sighed, grabbing the phone beside me because someone just fucking sends a message to me.

i tapped the notification, knowing it will be fucking kirishima or dunce face asking me about their homework or some shit-

"meet me at the library after school, we need to finish the assignment." - {Name}.

wait, what the fuck?!

i quickly put away my phone, chill the fuck down, please-

why am i so nervous about it?! i shouldn't be afraid of her? fuck, stupid scenarios inside my head, she won't fucking hug me or- fuck!