#11 Resemblance

"Yo, Anthony, the captain!" Katherine claps her hands after Anthony came to their table in the canteen. Emily and Harry also give Anthony an applause. Anthony bows to them dramatically.

   "Thank you to my fans for always supporting me," Anthony stands in front of Emily, Katherine and Harry whilst pretending to hold a microphone. The three of them laugh at him. Just now, Anthony was named as the captain of the school's football team. Emily is so proud of him.

   "You have to lead your team and win the next week's final match!" Harry pats Anthony's shoulder proudly.

   "I have to make sure that the Championship Cup is ours!" Anthony punches his fist into the air triumphantly. Emily, Katherine and Harry follow his action while whistling and cheering loudly. All students in the canteen turn their attention to them. Emily stops cheering when she saw James staring and giggling at her. Geez...

   "You guys must come to the final match next week. Give some support to your attractive and charming best friend," Anthony pats his chest with pride, accompanied by the groaning of the three of them. Emily rolls her eyes and suddenly, realisation hits her.

   "Hey, Harry! Where is my Biology notebook that you borrowed last week?" asks Emily.

   Harry slaps his forehead whilst closing his green eyes. "Yeah, your book! I left it in the Music Room when I was practising yesterday. Come on, Emily. Let's get your book back," he taps Emily's shoulder, signalling her to walk with him.

   "Okay, Haz! See you later, Kate, Anthony," Emily gets up and waves at Katherine and Anthony.

*******

   Emily and Harry walk into the Music Room. Emily gasps in amazement. She never had the chance to step into this grand room and it is more beautiful than she imagined of.

   "Wait here, Em. I'll go and get your book in that room," Harry says while putting his bag on a stool. Emily nods and watches him get into a room that has a mat with piano white and black tiles pattern in front of the door.

   Emily walks around the room and slowly spins herself in front of a huge mirror. She sees a picture of a violin and thinks of Harry. He is a violin virtuoso since he was little. She still remembers the day when she came to his house and watched him play Felix Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto. He played it so effectively until she shed tears because the music was so melancholy. Anyway, Emily goes to the door and reads a notice that had been pinned on it. Suddenly, the door opens by someone from the outside. She doesn't have the chance to avoid the open door and it hits her on the elbow. DUM!!

   "Oww!" Emily rubs her elbow and the person peeks from the door guiltily.

   "Emily?"

   Emily looks at the person's face after hearing the familiar voice.

   "James, hi!" Emily waves at James.

   "I'm so sorry, Emily. I opened the door with a huge force and it hit you. Are you all right?" James walks closer to Emily and is concerned about her.

   "I'm good! Don't worry," Emily tries to flap her arms like a bird, but she ends up elbowing James at the stomach. James grunts in pain while holding his stomach.

   "Oh my God, James! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Sorry, sorry, sorry," Emily keeps on saying 'sorry' whilst searching for James' face. Meanwhile, James tries to hide his laugh because of Emily's worried face and her clumsiness just now.

   "I'm all right, Emily. Please stop apologising," James holds Emily's arms to stop them from patting his shoulders. Emily widens her eyes in a complete surprise and feels relieved at the same time because she wears a long-sleeved shirt so that they will not experience the electrifying skin contact.