#20 Abduction

"Emily, Felicia's here!" Thomas barges into Emily's bedroom.

   "Could you at least knock the door before coming into my room? What if I was naked when you suddenly came in?" Emily asks calmly whilst fixing her sleek brown hair in front of the mirror.

   "I don't care!" Thomas leans his body against the door frame and crosses his arms over his chest.

   "You don't care? Have you seen a naked woman before?" Emily turns to face Thomas with an astounded expression.

   "Hey! That's not what I --"

   "Wow! I didn't know that I have a deviant twin!" Emily widens her eyes and closes her mouth with her hands in astonishment.

   "You just misunderstood me! What I meant is --"

   "I know, Tom. I was only joking," Emily laughs and exits her room with Thomas tailing behind her as they climb down the stairs.

   "I'm leaving. Bye-bye, pervert!" Emily smirks and waves at Thomas when they arrived at the front door.

   Thomas grits his teeth and pulls Emily's hair, causing her to stumble back into the house.

   "Tom! You're so mean and --" Emily didn't get the chance to finish her words because Thomas just pushes her outside and slams the door in her face.

   "Huh! What a jerk," Emily mutters and gets into Felicia's car.

   "Hello!"

   Emily lifts up her head after she heard the unfamiliar voice that is not belong to Felicia or Katherine because it sounds masculine. As she looks up, she meets a pair of intoxicating baby blue eyes.

   "Don't you want to say 'hi' back?" Katherine, who is sitting at the back seat with Emily, elbows her arm.

   "Oh! I'm sorry. Hi!" Emily waves her hand awkwardly.

   "Emily, this is my brother, Jonas," Felicia says and Emily nods and smiles at Felicia's handsome brother. She pronounces the name like 'Yonas'. Unique!

   "Nice to meet you!" Jonas smiles back at Emily.

   "Uh... Me too!"

   "Okay! Let's go!" Jonas turns to the front and starts driving. His accent is a bit unusual to Emily. Oh, right... He's a Swede, just like his sweet little sister.

   "I didn't know that Felicia's brother's going to pick us up!" Emily whispers at Katherine.

   "Me too! But, we're so lucky, right?" Katherine wiggles her eyebrows and Emily slaps her arm whilst chuckling softly.

   "Look at his hair. It's so fascinating, right?" Katherine says and both of them secretly stare at Jonas' light blond hair. The colour is so bright it almost looks like silver and white. It matches his fair skin and bright blue eyes. Oh! And the glasses that he wears make him look smart and mature like a young, attractive professor.

*******

   "Thank you for the ride!" Emily and Katherine say simultaneously at Jonas. Both of them look at each other and raise their eyebrows.

   Meanwhile, Jonas smiles at the girls amusedly and then turns at Felicia to speak with her in Swedish. Emily and Katherine stare at them and decide to get out of the car.

   After that, Felicia exits her brother's car and says something to him before leaving.

   "Wow! This is the first time I heard you speak Swedish," Katherine pats Felicia's shoulder.