Bold Chapter 1

3 days earlier

In the hustle and bustle of Konoha, the city that is known for politics, music, and Emerald magazine. Emerald Magazine publication is most known for gossip, fashion, and sex that targets young women in the city.

Three figures quickly walk towards a tall glass tower laughing loudly with one another.

Once passed the rotating doors the short-haired pinkette wearing a black skater dress with ruffles on the sleeves, turns around walking backwards in her red six-inch stilettos and a big smile on her face.

"Uh, Sakura, you know we have been walking in the same building for the past four years, right?" stated the tall blonde as she is fixing the large black belt on her dark purple maxi dress.

"Ino, this is totally different." Sakura stops to look at her two best friends

"So many successful women like Mei Terumi, Kaguya Otsutsuki, and Mito Uzumaki have all walked the same lobby. I want to remember what it feels like to be Emerald magazines newest writer."

Sakura pulls out her phone "all right ready for a 'first day' selfie?"

"Oh, okay, but there's a line behind us" said the short nervous blunette as she clutches her tote bag which matches her light purple blazer with a plain white blouse tucked into a blush floral chiffon skater midi skirt.

"Get in Hinata!" stated Sakura. They quickly squeeze together and smile at the phone screen.

"Yo, come on, lady, move your ass!" yelled a guy from behind the small crowd of people trying to get through.

Ino quickly turns on her heels "Uh, excuse me, my friend is having a moment here!" leaving the loud mouth guy speechless.

"So rude," Ino says as they quickly make their way to the elevators.

'DING'

The girls quickly walk out of the elevator passed the 'L' shaped desk with the large "EMERALD" logo on the wall above.

"Anko asked me to send 10 pitches to the whole writing staff. I got so excited, I sent 20!" Sakura said with pure joy.

"Nerd." chuckled Ino

"Shut up Pig! She is going to send the best ones up to Tsunade, and then from there, I will get my first writing assignment!"

Hinata and Ino look at each other and quickly grab Sakura, dragging her into a giant closet full of the magazines most up to date clothing and accessories.

"Whoa! Wait, we are supposed to be at the August presentation meeting." Cried Sakura.

"All right type A. we are going to get you there, but first, we are toasting your ass." Yelled Ino as Hinata pulled out an unopened bottle of champagne from her bag.

"For the past four years, the three of us have toiled away together in the assistant trenches," Hinata says in her normal soft tone.

"Actually, I was an assistant for like two."

"Ino, this is about Sakura" Hinata lectured as Ino quickly takes the alcoholic bottle from her hands.

"Okay, fine, but my social media director salary paid for the champagne so-"

Hinata quickly takes the bottle back cutting Ino off. "When we started together as assistants, I had no idea that you guys would also become my very best friends. Sakura, we are so happy for you and so incredibly proud."

"Thank you! I can't believe that it is really happening. " Sakura blurts out causing the girls to laugh with one another.

Hinata's cell phone vibrates and starts to pout. "Samui wants coffee before the board presentation."