Bold Type Chapter 24

Meet the three besties killing it in the city of Kohana. Ino, who is Emerald Magazine's social media director. She has fallen hard for the dangerous artist Sai, who may not be who she thinks he is.  Sakura just landed her dream job; however, it is not all that she had expected it to be. What she had dreamed about creating political content quickly turned her into a 'how to girl' or 'how not to' causing her to reopen old wounds from the one that got away.. or did he? Hinata is the hardest-working assistant, but she wants to do so much more, and she already is. That is, with a board member named Toneri, out of family obligations, but her eyes are looking in another direction.

These women are the bold type.

"Oh, this can't be done," Sakura says holding out a piece of paper with both her friends on each side.

"Agreed," Hinata says with a little disgust in her voice.

"But maybe." Ino states with curiosity.

Sakura continues to question "No, it's a no, right?"

"No, it's a maybe." The blonde states now with a little more confidence.

The three girls continue to study the images on the page.

Hinata breaks the silence "What, did your supervisor say exactly Sakura?"

"Just that she wants me to verify that it is physically possible before sending this up to Tsunade."

Ino laughs "Oh, I think you are getting hazed, babe."

"No! I am not getting hazed!" Sakura tills the paper to the side "ugh! I am getting hazed!" then throws the paper down on the large ottoman in the fashion closet.

Ino grabs the paper "no, no, no, I think we can do this. Hinata lay down on your back."

Hinata's eye get wide "excuse me?"

"You heard me, let's help Sakura, so lay down on your back!"

While Hinata reluctantly gets situated, Sakura turns to Ino "oh I see, can I be the dude?!"

"Yes!" Ino says with excitement. "Okay Hinata you need to lift your back all the way up and Sakura I guess crawl under and lift this leg up between her legs"

They both struggle for a bit. "Ugh, this does not feel sexy, Hinata do you feel sexy?" Sakura blurts out.

"I feel very uncomfortable right now, can we stop?" the bluenette whines.

Ino yells "Wait, don't move, I think you are close" as she studies what is on the paper. She grabs Sakura foot that is in the air "now just move a little this way"

"Good morning, ladies" came a familiar and powerful voice.

This scares Ino causing her to fall on top of her friends and then look up in embarrassment to see Tsunade standing at the door.

"Good Morning," all three of them say at once trying to detangle themselves.

The pinkette who is clearly modified tries to defend herself. "Oh, umm, we were just tr-"

"Trying out a new sex position?" Tsunade cut her off in amusement "and?"

"I don't think it is physically possible" Ino interjects

Tsunade grabs the paper and quickly examines it "oh, no, this is absolutely possible." She then hands it off to the pinkette "Sakura, Staff meeting in 15 and considers this approved." leaving the three in absolute shock.

"Wow," Hinata said

"right?" stated the blonde.

Just then they see a flash of yellow rush into the room "Sakura there you are!"