Bold Type Chapter 18

*click* Click* Click*

Once again, the tall blonde turns heads as she walks through the Emerald lobby just oozing in confidence and sexiness. She is working a pair of white slacks with a blazer to match and a black sheer laced top that made the outfit complete.

"Ino!" yells a young girl around 18 with ginger hair in pigtails.

"Morning Moegi! How is my favorite assistant today?"

"Better after hearing you were able to get that artist to let us use the article! How did you do it?"

"Moegi, it is called being a woman with determination! Oh! would you be able to clear my schedule for this afternoon? I have a very important lunch date today." She says with a big smile on her face.

"Will do Ino! I will just try and reschedule your meeting wit-"

"Oh, I see the girls! Thank you, see you in a bit!" Ino yells strutting off.

The bluenette and the pinkette were in a deep conversation right when Ino showed up.

"Hey girls!" she says with a big smile.

Sakura lifts her eyebrow staring at the blonde. "someone obviously got laid last night."

Ino winks at Sakura "yes I did! And it might have been the best one yet, I think he is the one."

"Wait, the artist from last night?" Hinata asks.

"The one and only! Omg, Hinata I'm sorry I left you last night, did you have any issues getting home last night?"

Sakura laughs "I would say the opposite!"

"Sakura! I told you nothing happened! We just feel asleep in the living room and the faucet sprayed me." Hinata argues.

Ino is just a little confused "what did I miss?"

"Well, I come home this morning to see Hinata's hair soaking wet and then not even two minutes later Naruto comes walking out of the bathroom in just a towel!" Sakura laughs as she continues to tell Ino the rest of the story.

"Hinata Hyuga, I didn't know you had it in you! I am so proud!"

"Ino nothing happened! I ran into him at the art show and we just talked. Ugh! I am leaving I have stuff to do for the gala tonight!" Hinata stomps off like a toddler throwing a fit.

"We love you Hina!!!!" Sakura yells as the bluentte disappears in the crowd.

Ino burst out laughing "gosh it is so fun to poke fun at her!" as the two begin to walk to Sakura's desk

"Sooo Sai the artist hmmm?"

Ino blushes a little at the sound of his name. "yeah, things just happened. He punched this drunk guy who was harassing me and I was so turned on after that! He asked me out for lunch today, I don't know I just have a good feeling about him."

"wow, Ino having legit feeling now for a guy outside of sex! You are growing up so fast!" Sakura wipes a fake tear away.

"Hey, today is just full of surprises. How is the article going?"

Sakura's mood soon changes "Ugh! Almost done but hard to having to relive that night. I just want to forget right now."

As soon as the girls reach Sakura's desk, she throws herself in the chair not wanting to even touch another keyboard.

Ino hears the loud clacking of someone typing on a computer only to see it was Naruto. 'oh, this is going to be fun' she says to herself.

"Hey, Naruto! Heard you had a good time last night!"