New Book 'The Hunt' Intro

I am currently working on a new book based on Boruto generation. It is a mixture of love and action surrounding the dangerous world of spies. I have added a small part of the book so read it and let me know what you think!

Summary: A new and dangerous high tech organization called the Salakau created a deadly virus that could wipe out half the world's population. That weapon accidentally ends up in the hands of MI6 agent Himawari Uzumaki and is now on the run. Her father Naruto Uzumaki who is head of the Konoha secret organization must bring in a former enemy named Kawaki to help find her alive. Can Boruto and Kawaki to put their differences aside and get to Himawari before

  Can Boruto and Kawaki to put their differences aside and get to Himawari before

THE HUNT (BORUTO AU)

As we make our way in I see my father at his desk with files scattered all over, but I could tell he was upset about something. His blue eyes meet mine "Boruto, Shikadai, Inojin, thank you for taking the time. There is a serious matter that needs to be taken care of immediately." He sighs deeply and then pulls up some gruesome photos of about six men lying dead on the large screen on the wall "I got word about this just a few hours ago from MI6, this was one of their teams."

I've never seen anything so gruesome done to that many agents.

"As you all know we have been working to gain intel on the virus that was sold on the black market. MI6 had gotten a tip on its location for transportation and it just happened to be in London. Just a few hours ago a special black ops squad including Himawari was sent to secure the virus."

My heart dropped, I immediately look back to the picture studying it to see if Hima was one of them. But dad clicked to the next page showing a street photo of her with a hoodie on.

"It was then radioed in that Himawari had gone rouge, killing her entire squad and taking the virus with her."

We were all in shock.

I could see Inojin step forward"There is no way that she could do that, I mean she is not a killer."

Shikadai stepped up "yeah, something feels off."

Dad just sat up straight with a serious look, I can tell he was walking the fine line between being a director and being a father. He had to be freaking out on how he was going to tell mom the news.

Shikamaru took notice dads discomfort and filled us in more "This was the last known photo of her taken two hours ago in London, as of right now she completely off-grid. If MI6 finds her they are going to treat her like a traitor but if we find her she will then be under our jurisdiction."

Dad slams his hand on the desk "I know my daughter and I want to believe there is more to the story but finding her is a high priority!" I could feel the frustration in his voice. "We can offer full immunity but we need to find that vial and her before anyone else does. That is why we need you to all work as a team to bring her back safely. You three will be going to our London base to gather supplies and intel. There you will make contact with an independent contractor who is highly skilled in tracking and locating any target he is given."

"We don't need help!" I yell out. "If the situation is this critical, we should not be bringing in outsiders."

My father's look becomes stone-cold "Boruto, I know what I am doing. Now you may not need the help, but she will" he points up at the photo on his screen. I don't say anything else and got back in line with my teammates.

Shikamaru then hands each of us a file "Himawari is a friend and comrade to you all but she is in a critical situation, use caution. The jet is ready to take you now to London and should be arriving in the morning, best of luck."

We all three bow in respect before making our leave. I look down reading the file and whisper to myself "Damn it Himawari, what did you get yourself into?"

Why does Himawari work for a different agency? What happened to her teammates? What will Boruto do to save his sister? I guess you will have to wait to figure that out!

Please vote or comment to let me know if you would like to see more!