Getting cheeky with it

*Dahlia*
We are sitting it the first class lounge laughing and talking. It is like the years we haven't seen each other has melted away, and we have gone right back to being totally comfortable with each other.

"Have you tasted this ? It is amazing". Zac say, holding up some kind of small cookie with sugar on it.

"It is all amazing Zac". I say, looking around at businessmen and rich looking people sitting in the soft chair, nibbling at cakes and food. "This is actually fun to try just once".

He smiles. "Well yeah. I have actually never done real first class before either, so a first for me too".

"So do you think it is easier to sleep in first class ?" I ask him. The flight is taking 12 hours and we are flying at night.. from 8 pm to 8 am, so I would love to get some sleep.

"Well as far as I understand the seats actually turn into beds, so it should be possible to sleep". He say smiling. "We better start looking for our gate".

We walk down to the gate and find a place to sit down, watching people walk by to get to their gates or sitting down at our gate. Zac chuckles. "You know what the best thing about traveling with you is ?"

"No, but please do tell me". I ask curiously.

"Well everyone is so busy getting mesmerised by your beauty that they don't recognize me.. with you I am totally incognito". He says grinning.

I can't help laughing, mostly at the face he is making. "I am pretty sure that isn't true, beside that Your size alone is bound to draw attention".

We are watching the people and I am soon shaking my head. "Why do young women feel like they have to show of everything ? Do they really want men choosing them only for there looks ?"

"I guess it is like a competition". He seems to be weighing his words. "To get the male attention, they feel their best asset is their body I guess. Men does the same, showing of to get women's attention, just in other ways".

"So does it work ? Do they get men's attention ? Do they get Your attention" I ask him.

He bites his lip, looking to think a lot about what to say. "Well, I'm a man, I would be lying through my teeth if I claimed not to look, all men do.. but does it get them a good man and a serious relationship ? No, if they are lucky they get attention if they are not they might hook up with some guy who just want to get in their panties".

"Thanks for being honest, nothing worse than men lying.. 'no baby I was not looking at her boobs' all the while he is getting whiplash to keep staring at them". I say.

"Well women looks to". He says grinning. "If a man walk by with his shirt of or tight pants showing of a bulge, women looks too.. it is human nature".

We are sitting in silence for a while, and this woman walks by, her top very much see through and she is not wearing a bra. I giggle and nudge Zac. "God did you see her ? Maybe she should have gone with a bra".

"What ? Were ?" He looks around in confusion.

"Sorry, you missed her.. tight white top, huge boobs and definitely no bra, as her top was totally see through". I say.

He cranes his neck. "You need to say it while she is there darling, not when she is gone, now I missed the show".

"Pig". I slap him on the shoulder. "Honestly they were so fake looking, you didn't really miss anything".

He makes a face. "Eww, Nah then I am happy to have missed them.. If I want to look at plastic I can get a Barbie doll".

"Didn't know you played with dolls". I say giggling. "Are they the kind you can blow up ?"

He opens, his mouth, then closes it again. The he laughs shaking his head. "I kind of asked for that one I guess".

"Well as long as they are not sheep". I say with a shrug, making him almost choke on the water he had just sipped.

After about five minutes he nudge me. "Then look at that girl, the one in the short blue skirt, she is all wet between her thighs".

This time I am the one choking on my drink, spluttering water on the floor. "WHAT ? Omg Zac you hound dog".

"What ? She is, look". He say, making a discrete motion with his head, making me look.

The girl in question has a water bottle clenched between her thighs as she rummage through her bag, and I slap him hard on the chest with the back of my hand. "God you are such a.. a.. you are so annoying".

He just chuckles. "Yeah sometimes, a tiny bit maybe.. but you still find me kind of adorable right ?"

"Stop with that face Zac, I can't stay annoyed with you when you are making that face". I push him, but it is like pushing at a tree.

*Zac*
When we board the plane Dahlia just stops, her mouth slightly open, as she sees the private two person cabin. "Oh Wow Zac, you really went all out on this trip didn't you ?"

"Yeah, so you better enjoy it". I say with a chuckle. "No this is actually pretty cool".

I am so relieved that we can just talk and laugh, totally natural, it is like we saw each other last week. And honestly I love that I can be as silly and as cheeky as I want with her, she'll just give me back. A lot of women are easily offended even by little harmless jokes, but she never is. It is nice to relax around a woman and not have to sensor oneself.

"You want the window seat ?" I ask her.

She smiles at me, that smile is something special, it never fails to make my heart beat a little faster. "Zac you have paid for this, you should have the window seat".

"Sit down darling, you are having the window seat". I tell her, and she shakes her head slightly, but moves to sit down by the window.