Safe arms and free falling

*Dahlia*
"Come on baby I know you want to". Zac says, trying to get me to go with him up in the very high free fall tower it is called Mystika and let you fall from almost 240 ft.

I lift my head looking all the way to the top, hearing people scream as they are dropped from the top. "Oh no no no, I definitely don't want to do that".

"Come on.. for me, don't tell me you are afraid of that little drop". He say looking at me with puppy dog eyes. Do it for me, so I don't have to do it alone".

Swallowing I look at the tower again. "Damn you Zac, I don't like that feeling when it drops.. But okay I'll do it for you, but you need to hold my hand then".

"Well you don't have to ask me to do that". He say taking my hand and pulling my into the ride. "I'll also happily kiss you happy again after if you get scared".

I smile. "Well that could probably talk me into almost anything". I tell him and he lifts my hand to his mouth kissing it softly.

As we stand in line he is leaning his back on the wall and I place myself between his legs, slowly running both my hands up his arms till I reach his impressive biceps and he flexes them with a teasing grin.

"Can't I use these as safetybelts ?" I say, rubbing his arms. "I am sure they can keep me safe".

"Oh you are, are you now ?" He say, slowly raising his arm, lifting me of the ground till we are face to face, then he kisses me softly.

When he puts me back down I giggle, caressing those biceps again. "See I knew they could keep me safe".

"I will always keep you safe.. me and my biceps". He say flexing them fully as he gives me a wink. God his arms are so damn sexy.

"You know handsome, you better watch out or you are going to be charged with destruction of ovaries by sexiness". I say giggling, knowing that a lot of women are looking, some of them drooling and I totally get them.

He laughs and pulls me into him. "Well they can look all they want, but you are the only one who gets to touch".

"Well I am happy about that.. you might have to get use to me touching at really inappropriate times". I tell him, snuggling into his embrace.

Then it is our turn and we are strapped in. I swallow nervously, but Zac smiles and takes my hand, gently rubbing his thumb over my skin. "Don't worry baby, I am with you".

"Yeah like you can do anything when the whole thing collapses and sends me to my dead.. You are not a real superhero are you ?" I am really nervous now, and this is how I deal with it, imagining the worst possible outcome.

"Sweetie relax, it is not going to collapse". He pulls my hand up to his mouth, leaving small kisses on every fingertip, electricity running up my arm and I close my eyes for a moment, wishing we were back in the apartment.

I slowly open my eyes again, keeping my focus on Zac. His hair tousled from the wind and his eyes sparkling as he sends me one of those smiles. Damn he is handsome and he is mine, all mine. I can't help smiling and he softly say. "See it's not so bad".

"Well you kind of make everything better". I say sending him a sweet smile. "You know Zaaaaaaaaac..". His name turning into a scream as the thing suddenly drops, leaving my stomach behind.

*Zac*
"Are you okay ?" I ask her as the ride comes to a standstill. She looks a bit pale but she nods slowly and I send her a smile. "Well I am not objecting to you screaming my name, but I prefer it to be under other circumstances".

"You should be so happy I am still strapped in here and can't kick Your ass". She says slapping me on the chest. "That was so not funny Zac".

I might be grinning. "I think I am rather happy you are strapped in.. Sorry it was just so.. I couldn't stop myself".

"Well then you understand when I can't stop myself from kicking Your balls right". She hisses at me. Apparently still not completely back to normal.

I might look rather deflated, hanging my head a bit I am used to her laughing even at my cheesy jokes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you darling. You don't usually gets offended".

"Zac I was scared okay.. I just don't feel like joking right after feeling I was going to die". She say, jumping down on the ground.

I nervously jump down to, afraid she is actually going to kick me. "I am sorry darling, it was inconsiderate of me".

"Don't worry handsome, I am not going to kick Your balls.. it would be.. counterproductive to my plans". She say winking at me before walking away, and I feel my cheeks get flustered.

I follow her, trying to keep my mind on the right track, but it isn't easy. I mean did she just hint that she wants to.. Well that we are.. gosh I can't even think about it without rambling in my head.

"Come on, let's go in the haunted house and find a ghost to hide behind and make out". She grabs my hand, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh most definitely let us do that". I answer, happy to see her being herself again and have her humour back. Note to self, do not tease her after a shock.