Honeymoon rumours

*Zac*
For once I have not set my phone, today I want to sleep in and forget everything about training. And I wake up with Dahlia wrapped around me. Her head resting on my chest.

I gently kiss the top of her hair, smiling to myself. I can't believe she is actually mine, that she wants to be with me. I mean she is like the most beautiful, amazing and sexy woman in the world and for some reason she seems to like me.

"Morning handsome". She say with a sleepy voice, looking up at me, a happy smile spreading on her perfect lips.

"Morning darling, slept well ?" I answer.

She nods lightly. "Don't think I have ever slept this good.. what about you ?"

"Hmm slept like a baby". I kiss her nose. "So what do you want to do today my love ?"

"I don't know, stay here all day or maybe something fun". She say snuggling down into my chest, and I wrap my arms tighter around her.

It could be tempting, just staying here, having her this close to me, but we better get out and do something. "Hmm there should be some kind of theme park right outside Rome, maybe that was an idea ?"

"That sound like fun". She says, smiling up at me. "I better go take a shower then, see you in a minute handsome".

She stretch up to kiss me softly, her lips lingering on mine. Before rolling out of bed and disappearing into the bathroom.

My phone starts buzzing and I pick it up, it's my sister, why is she calling, it has to be really late back home. "Hi Shekinah, is something wrong".

"I got some questions for you". She sounds all bossy and mom like. "What do you mean with he only got a broken nose ?"

I sigh an run a hand over my face. "Dahlia went on a date with him, he tricked her into drinking and drove to his house even though she said she wanted to go home. She texted me and I arrived finding her dress ripped off, so I broke his nose.. and maybe his hand".

"And maybe his hand ? What the fuck do you mean by that ?" She say sounding almost scared or is it angry ? "But I totally get why you broke his nose".

"Well I might have accidentally stepped on it". I say, knowing that she understands me. "He deserved much more, but I had to care for Dahlia".

She actually giggles. "Zac for god's sake.. next question why does the internet claim that you are in Rome on Your honeymoon ? Did I miss something ?"

"Uhh what ? No you didn't miss anything.. or well a bit, but we are only dating, not married.. not yet". I say wondering where that rumour comes from.

"Well some stewardess told some tabloid that you two was so much in love and that Dahlia revealed it was Your honeymoon.. they had pictures too, of her sleeping practically on top of you". She says.

I can't help chuckling. "Well the stewardesse was offering to join me in the bathroom.. Dahlia kind of took offence on my behalf and asked her to back off and the stewardesse said something about why Dahlia cared, that she wasn't my wife and she might have implied that she could be".

"Seriously you are my brother and I love you, but what is it you do that make some women act like dogs in heat around you". She say with a sigh. "But I guess it is not really a big problem if the two of you are dating, it is just telling the media that no you are not married, just dating".

"Or..".

She cuts me of. "Don't even think about it Zac, I am so kicking Your ass if you do that".

"Okay, okay.. Don't bite of my head here". I grumble. "I was just thinking that if they already think we are.. and well we have known each other for years.. so..".

I can literally hear her shake her head and probably grabbing it in despair. "I know you have been pining for her for years.. but Zac for God's sake you just started dating do not, I repeat do not propose to her".

"You think she would say no if I did ?" I mean I know she is right, it is to fast. Actually I would probably scare her away if I did.

"No.. I actually fear she would say yes". She sighs. "I don't say that you are not forever and all that. But no more rushed weddings Zac.. please".

Yeah been there, done that.. Didn't work out to well for me. "I promise I am not going to propose, not right now anyway.. Okay ?" I hear a gasp and whip around to see Dahlia staring at me. Oh shit, how the hell do I save this ? "Gotta go sis, see ya".

She walks slowly closer and I grab her waist, pulling her down in my lap. One of her hands comes up to rub my neck. "What was that about Zac ?"

"Uhh Shekinah called, apparently our favorite stewardesse not only snapped pictures of us but also told the tabloids that we are on our honeymoon". I say biting my lips, wondering what she is going to say.

"Hmm, that one is my fault really". She say, then she shrugs. "Well I could be accused of much worse than being married to you".

I can't help smiling. "I am kind of happy to hear that, because.. Well I could think of a lot things worse than being married to you as well".

She leans into me, whispering in my ear. "So not going to propose to me and scared I would say no if you did ?"

"How much did you hear ?" I know I am blushing badly right now. I mean what is she thinking about me ? Did she hear everything ?

"I heard most of it". She say softly, leaving small kisses just below my ear, making all the blood in my body diverge somewhere south of my belly button.

I have my eyes closed, both to enjoy the feel of her soft lips fully and not to see her face when I ask. "Would you ? Say no if I proposed now ?"

"Zac ! You are not supposed to ask something like that". She say laughing a bit awkwardly. "If you asked right now I would have to say no".

I feel my heart drop. I know it is stupid, I mean what did I expect ? "Of course.. I totally understand.. I mean I wouldn't do that of course, it would be crazy even thinking that thought.. I..".

"Hey handsome stop the rambling". She gently grabs my chin, kind of forcing me to look at her. "It has nothing to do with you or with not wanting to, actually I might find the idea rather.. alluring.. but there are things you don't know about me yet.. things that might make you change Your mind".

"I can't imagine anything that would change my mind". I am sure it is something small, something that doesn't matter at all. "But you are right, I better wait.. at least a couple of .. days or something".

She smacks my shoulder. "Don't you dare tempt me.. and by the way, well I want to see it before I believe it, I got.. skeletons in my closet that tend to scare men".

"And what are those ? Now I am really curious". I ask her, already knowing that she is not going to tell me.

"Nope.. you will find out soon enough". She say with a wink before getting up, taking my hand. "Come on, let's get going".