Romance overload

*Zac*
I am standing by the steps waiting, it is time. In a short time I will be a married man again and I am definitely planning that this time it's forever. Tom grabs my shoulder, rubbing it. "Stop fidgeting Zac, she'll be her in a minute".

"I know, it's just... this is it isn't it, always and forever, in sickness and health.. there is no going back". I say looking at the official who has agreed to marry us.

"You are not getting cold feet are you ?" Tom looks at me worriedly.

I shake my head. "No not at all, this is what I want, what I always wanted. It just feel so overwhelming, but in a good way".

"I am happy to hear that". Tom say smiling at me. "And you are a lucky guy".

"Oh I know, I mean look at her". I see her walk towards me, in a simple white dress, flowers on her hair, and she looks like a goddess. "Damn what did I do to deserve her ?"

He just smile at me. "You were being you, that is all she wants Zac".

"Thanks Tom". I squeeze his shoulder. "Well Maddie look really beautiful too, don't you think ?"

"She does, very beautiful and sexy". He look at her in the short champagne silk dress, biting his lip.

I can't help smiling. "I think you kind of like her".

"Well I find her sweet, interesting, funny.. but what's the use, she lives in LA, it seems stupid to even start something". He say with a sigh.

"Well if it's meant to be a way will show itself". I tell him. I have a feeling that this won't be the last he sees of Maddie.

*Tom*
I walk over to stand beside Maddie, as Zac and Dahlia goes to stand before the official. I lean closer to her. "You look absolutely ravishing darling".

"Thanks Tom, you look rather dashing yourself". She say, sending me a warm smile.

"Well thank you". I say, knowing I stand a little more straight.

The official starts the ceremony. "We are gathered here today celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall united Zachary and Dahlia in marriage. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years from you first met. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one. The Bride and Groom now have a few words to share".

Zac has both Dahlias hands in his, his voice emotional. "I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. But I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be here for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to make you happy, and make you feel loved. l can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and pray with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you. I can promise that I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything. I promise you that".

"Aww how beautiful was that ? He just has such a way with words". Maddie whispers, squeezing my hand softly.

I watch as Dahlia dries her eyes, looking at Zac with such adoration that it touches my heart. "It was beautiful and yes he does".

  Dahlia clears her throat. "My promise to you is simple, I'll endure until the end I'll be your one and only. Your lover and your friend, I'll listen and I'll nurture I'll fight and I'll be true. I'll do my equal share and I will never give up on you. I'll try to do my very best, to fulfill your every need. I'll walk beside you hand in hand. I'll help you to succeed. I'll be your constant equal, I'll give you room to grow, I'll tend to γου when you are sick, build you up when you are low. I stand before our friends and I say unto you, no matter what hard times we face, our love will make it through. It will endure
anything and survive till the ends of time".

"I want that". Maddie leans on my shoulder and I put an arm around her. Honestly I am fighting tears myself, there is just so much love.

The official is smiling. "For thousands of years, lovers have exchanged rings as a token of their vows. Let these rings be a sign that love has a past, a present, and a future, through you and within you. The promises which you have spoken to each other today are forever in your minds and hearts, but words are fleeting and so those who marry wear rings as visible, tangible symbols of their love and commitment. These rings announce to the world that you have recognized in each other your soul's mate. That you have entwined together to become one and that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Zac take Dahlia's ring and put it on her finger and say Your chosen words".

Zac has tears streaming down his cheeks as he places the ring on her finger and his voice is shaking with emotions. "With this ring, I give you my heart. I promise that from this day forward you will never walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home".

"And Dahlia will you take Zac's ring and put it on his finger before saying the words". The official say.

Dahlia's hand is shaking so badly she almost can't do it, but Zac gently takes her hand, guiding it. Maddie is sobbing against my shoulder by now. Dahlia's voice breaks a bit. "With this ring, I give you my heart. I promise that from this day forward you will never walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home".

"Now we shall celebrate this union as it is symbolized through the lighting of the unity candle". The official say. I pull out the two candles, handing one to Maddie. And we light them from a big candle.

We walk up to Zac and Dahlia and I hand Zac my candle, Maddie hands hers to Dahlia. They are both smiling, looking so happy as they accept the candles and walk to a bigger unlit candle.

As the light it together the official says. "May the blessing of light, be with you always, light without and light within. And may the sun shine upon you and warm your heart, until it glows like a great fire, so that others may feel the warmth of your love for one another".

Maddie snuggles into my side and I put my arm around her as the official says. "By the power invested in my by the city of Rome, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss Your bride".

"Oh I have been waiting for this". Zac say, grabbing Dahlia, dipping her like in an old movie and kissing her deeply, making all the people who has stopped to look erupt in cheers.