Haunted in every way

*Dahlia*
"Zac ! Dammit where are you ?" I walk through the dim hallway, looking around. Of course he went missing in the haunted house.

The tapestry is dirty and seemed to have been ripped several places by desperate hands, there is a freaky sound and the light is flickering. "Zachary Levi Pugh come out right now you jerk".

I know he is trying to scare me.. Not that I am easily scared, but I know him jumping out from a dark corner will probably scare the shit out of me.

This is when I spot Zac, and I am about to call him out, but then I notice a Zombie slowly sneaking up on him. Zac isn't hearing a thing, being to busy hiding from me and getting himself ready to strike.

"Who are we eating ?" The Zombie leans in, saying it into Zac's ear, but loud enough for me to hear.

I see Zac turn his head, and his eyes grow wide as he squeak, it sound something like a small animal getting stepped on. He jumps away. "Oh fucking shit, damn you fucking scared me".

"Oh you asked for that handsome". I tell him walking over, high fiving the grinning Zombie. "I had no idea Your voice went up that high".

"Ha ha you would have screamed too, damn thing popped out of nowhere". He say looking rather sheepish.

I grab his hand, both because I feel like it, but also so he can't run of again. "Well it actually didn't, if you hadn't been so busy trying to scare me you would have heard him".

"Probably". He say grinning, pulling me down the now deserted hallway.

"You think there is a vampire inside ?" I pull him with me towards a coffin in a dark corner. It is standing upright, the lid slightly ajar.

He pokes his head inside, then shakes his head. "Nope it is all empty".

"Not anymore". I push him forward and he just manage to turn, before I am upon him, kissing him deeply.

"A bit kinky are we now ?" He say chuckling between kisses, sounding a bit out of breath. "I mean making out in a coffin, definitely never did that before".

I giggle, sliding my hands around his neck. "As long as you don't bite me. And it is private, no one will see us".

"I am going to suck Your blood". He say in his best Dracula voice, kissing down my neck, then nippling on my skin.

Gasping slightly I can't help but tilting my head, giving him more space. "Okay, maybe you are allowed to bite just a bit".

He actually bites softly right were my neck meets my shoulder, almost making my legs bugle, and a moan escape my throat.

Suddenly someone is yelling in italian, coming over and Zac grabs my hand grinning. "Seems like we better disappear".

We are giggling and laughing like teenagers as we make our escape from the haunted house.

*Zac*
I am kissing her deeply, my hands trying to get her dress pulled off. We are Finally back in the apartment and there is no doubt what we both want. Her hands are pulling at my t-shirt.

Finally pulling the dress of she suddenly scream, and I immediately let go. "Fuck what happened darling, what is wrong ?"

"The buttons of my dress got caught in my hair.. please help me". She begs, her voice telling me that it is definitely not funny.

"Just a second". I gently try to entangle her hair from the buttons, but it isn't easy. "Damn this is really caught".

She whimpers as I very carefully get one button free at a time. "It hurts Zac, be careful".

Finally I manage to get the damn dress free, breathing a sigh of relief. Way to totally ruin the mood and moment Zac. "Are you okay baby ?"

"Yeah I am fine Zac, it was an accident". She say smiling lovingly at me, placing a hand on my chest. My eyes running over her beautifully shaped body.

She grabs the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head her hands running over my chest as she makes an appreciative sound. "Let's forget that and move on".

"That is totally fine with me". I say, pulling her into me, kissing down her neck as she manage to open my shorts, pulling them down. "You are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the World".

We make our way to the bedroom, her underwear disappearing along the way. She lets her naked body fall back on the bed, looking like a goddess. "Come on handsome, pull those boxers of nice and slow".

"As my lady love wishes". I say wiggling my eyebrows, running my fingers along the elastic band, then slowly, pulling them down, freeing my erection.

Her eyes sliding over me, stopping at my crotch, a kind of weird expression sliding over her face. "Oh".

I bite my lip suddenly feeling nervous as hell, am I enough for her ? Can I please her ? What if I fail ?

Climbing up beside her, I start to caress her. Kissing her, exploring her body. She is so beautiful. I end up with my mouth on her heated center, licking, kissing and doing my best to pleasure her.

She lets out some moans, moving a bit, but honestly I feel like something is of and I look up at her. "Is everything okay darling ?"

"Yeah, fine.. totally fine". She say, again with that face I can't quite read. "Could we maybe just get a move on ? I mean get to the..".

"Oh.. Well sure, if you want to". I say, feeling really weird.. it is like the passion is gone. "Let's.. do it then".

She smile at me, spreading her legs to make room as I crawl up to hover over her. I try focussing on how beautiful she is, as I slide into her. She feels good, but there is no sound, she just looks at me.

She suddenly blinks and a disappointed look runs over her face. "Oh, you are.. Well you have started right ? You are all inside ?"

Okay it is a could bucket of water if ever there was one and I feel all energy drain from.. Well every part of me.

"Zac !? Zac ? Hello earth to Zac". She say, looking weirdly at me. I just want to run away.